Request Poll: If the fight continued, do you think Chiesa was going to escape the choke?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
I know Mario fucked up the stoppage so we can never really know. However, that choke was very tight.

No because his arms were going limp. If your not attacking with your arms how are you gonna escape a choke?

I don't think so, but I didn't think Kish could have escaped either

I think he mightve survive the round, but not escape the choke

No way he was getting out of that, Dominating win by Lee

I didn't think Wonderboy was going to survive Woodley's DEEP choke either. I was wrong.

tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo7_500.gif

I don't think it matters what would have happened. His arms and legs went stiff.

If you can't see the simultaneous response in his arms and legs, you're probably just lying to yourself at this point.

None of us saw up close what Mario saw. Maybe they should put some cameras on these refs like they used to do in Pride.

not a chance in hell, bodytriangle locked, no hands on the mix defending the choke... it was a done deal 2 more secs and chiesa was out....

Someone post a gif where you can see Chiesas eyes. If his eyes went closed or rolled back, Yam was correct in the stoppage.

No, but it's certainly possible. That's the whole problem. There wasn't that long left.

No because his arms were going limp. If your not attacking with your arms how are you gonna escape a choke?
By releasing pressure like turning towards the matt and the knee side of the body triangle and gutting it out, until lee realizes that squeeze from that postion isn't enough to cut the blood.

But we'll never know

No

Mario fucked Lee badly. Great performance and won't get the full credit he deserves.

not a chance in hell, bodytriangle locked, no hands on the mix defending the choke... it was a done deal 2 more secs and chiesa was out....
guess what ? We wouldn't know because Mario stopped the fight early

It is possible. There was less than like 30 seconds and if he got his back further to the mat he could of broken the leverage that Lee had.

We don't fucking know, obviously.

Thanks Mario.

Imagine if Hughes/Trigg2 was stopped after Trigg latched on the RNC.

these people have never even drilled an RNC before, or probably even learned a basic sprawl. How do you expect them to say anything other than "HURR U NEVER KNO THO"

Back