Republican Lawmaker Quits for having Gay Sex

1. It doesn't always seem to be a republican thing. Barnie Frank ran a gay brothel out of his apartment, pretty much every openly gay is a democrat.

2. Gay marriage is not he same as gay sex. You can be way on board for weird gay hookups and still think the gov't doesn't have a place in the relationship.

3. Yeah, there are a bunch of these dudes. Same with priests, coaches etc. There's nothing about being a priest or a coach that makes you a molester, but if you are already a molester, you tend to look for jobs that grant you more trust and access.

What he did was not right, he shouldn't have done it.
Amirite rip?

1. It doesn't always seem to be a republican thing. Barnie Frank ran a gay brothel out of his apartment, pretty much every openly gay is a democrat.

2. Gay marriage is not he same as gay sex. You can be way on board for weird gay hookups and still think the gov't doesn't have a place in the relationship.

3. Yeah, there are a bunch of these dudes. Same with priests, coaches etc. There's nothing about being a priest or a coach that makes you a molester, but if you are already a molester, you tend to look for jobs that grant you more trust and access.

Agree with this except #2, especially if you're a politician. You can't tax all your constitutes including gay ones and spend it on the marriage license process but only straight folks can use it, give some tax incentives to couples but only straight married ones, etc. and not have a reason why. If government has a place with straight couples it has to explain why it doesn't have a place with gay ones. Yet to hear a good one.

He probably just wanted to fuck them -- not marry them.

Republican homo's are playing 4D chess with that racket

Agree with this except #2, especially if you're a politician. You can't tax all your constitutes including gay ones and spend it on the marriage license process but only straight folks can use it, give some tax incentives to couples but only straight married ones, etc. and not have a reason why. If government has a place with straight couples it has to explain why it doesn't have a place with gay ones. Yet to hear a good one.
Well I can only give you my thoughts on it. There isn't really much tax incentive anymore, because women work nearly as much as men now, so they now combine income and pay taxes on combined income. It was a break like 40 years ago when it was largely only the man working, because they wanted to incentivize people who had kids to stay together. At this point, I kind of would like them to get the fuck out of relationships entirely cause it's not really a benefit to anyone anymore.

Well I can only give you my thoughts on it. There isn't really much tax incentive anymore, because women work nearly as much as men now, so they now combine income and pay taxes on combined income. It was a break like 40 years ago when it was largely only the man working, because they wanted to incentivize people who had kids to stay together. At this point, I kind of would like them to get the fuck out of relationships entirely cause it's not really a benefit to anyone anymore.

I'd be fine if they left relationships all together as well but it's a legal contract woven into our social fabric and would be very hard to get out completely.

Fact is there are still other many tangible benefits. When it comes to wills & estates and families going up against significant others being a legal spouse opposed to someone's "partner" can make huge difference in court. Wills are contested all the time, even in these cases when the families banished their gay son or daughter when they were teens and only come back for their money (that was meant to go to their partner) when they have died.

Also gay people can be denied hospital visitation rights to their partner who may be on their deathbed because they aren't family.

Adoption access. List goes on.

Sad shit.

These secret gay republicans should just come out and accept who they are. Its sad that the side they consider enemies (liberals) would accept them more than their own tribe.

Sad.
1zqqzm.jpg

I'd be fine if they left relationships all together as well but it's a legal contract woven into our social fabric and would be very hard to get out completely.

Fact is there are still other many tangible benefits. When it comes to wills & estates and families going up against significant others being a legal spouse opposed to someone's "partner" can make huge difference in court. Wills are contested all the time, even in these cases when the families banished their gay son or daughter when they were teens and only come back for their money (that was meant to go to their partner) when they have died.

Also gay people can be denied hospital visitation rights to their partner who may be on their deathbed because they aren't family.

Adoption access. List goes on.

Sad shit.
OK, the adoption thing is true, but that's a whole different discussion. Wills can be contested in any event. Anna Nicole Smith had a pretty well-covered case where hers was contested by the family. Your write your own will and then people grub it out afterwords.

The hospital thing I will not go along with. I've visited several friends in hospitals and we didn't have to be married to do it. My dad had a bunch of visitors when he was dying who were just coworkers and friends. Nobody got turned away.

OK, the adoption thing is true, but that's a whole different discussion. Wills can be contested in any event. Anna Nicole Smith had a pretty well-covered case where hers was contested by the family. Your write your own will and then people grub it out afterwords.

The hospital thing I will not go along with. I've visited several friends in hospitals and we didn't have to be married to do it. My dad had a bunch of visitors when he was dying who were just coworkers and friends. Nobody got turned away.

Yes, wills get contested in any event, that doesn't change the status of legal spouse (a legal contract between the dead and you) carrying more weight than boyfriend/girlfriend in legal matters.

Hospitals are cases by case, state by state. If you're not immediate family you can be denied visitation, especially if the person is not conscious, which has happened to me. If you are immediate family, like a spouse, you won't have that privilege revoked.

Yes, wills get contested in any event, that doesn't change the status of legal spouse (a legal contract between the dead and you) carrying more weight than boyfriend/girlfriend in legal matters.

Hospitals are cases by case, state by state. If you're not immediate family you can be denied visitation, especially if the person is not conscious, which has happened to me. If you are immediate family, like a spouse, you won't have that privilege revoked.
My inclination is to get the government away from straight marriages rather than start adding more people to the list. I've never heard of one case where someone was turned away at a hospital for being gay, but if it ever did, that's a hospital policy problem, not a gov't problem. LIke I said, my dad was in the hospital dying and it was all visitors all day long, and I went to see my ex gf's friend in hospice when she was dying and I barely knew her. Stupid baby boomers already made a joke of marriage, so let's just cancel the whole thing and make it a religious ceremony instead of a legal one.

Did your family accept you after you came out?

Honestly I'm surprised your time as POTWR hasn't been rocked by a scandal like this. Like caught exchanging dick pics with other Trump bots.

There is nothing certain about that, given that the gay/straight dichotomy is patently mythical and absurd.

Could be gay, bisexual, pansexual, bicurious, or straight but just super lonely or constipated.
Good post.
Or constipated.

Honestly I'm surprised your time as POTWR hasn't been rocked by a scandal like this. Like caught exchanging dick pics with other Trump bots.
they have private chats where they complain about moderators none stop. i'm sure dick pics are involved.

A gay colleague of mine thinks the extreme tolerance of homosexuality in Sweden has made the "gay scene" boring. The excitement of the past is a foregone conclusion.

Perhaps he was aiming for keeping it more spicy.

A gay colleague of mine thinks the extreme tolerance of homosexuality in Sweden has made the "gay scene" boring. The excitement of the past is a foregone conclusion.

Perhaps he was aiming for keeping it more spicy.
Sometimes it’s corny

Trump and I are untouchable.

04ZWE.gif

Who the hell do you think you are?

You Killary bots are constantly coming at us yet we're sitting at the top, looking down at you as you pathetically fail to breach the base of our mountain.

Why didn't you run for POTWR? No balls (lol blue haired vegan)? No guts (you worms hide behind masks and attack from behind while outnumbering)? No wit (I'm not even sure you've ever said anything remotely clever or creative on here, you're pretty much a basic bitch who parrots leftwing shit and says one liners about Trump for your other blue haired friends on here to like).

You bring literally nothing to the table here except a shitty AV of a never was. Look at my AV, look at the power of the WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The power that WOOOOOOOOOOED Halle Berry's sweet ass in her prime.

<DisgustingHHH>

Who's next?

04ZWE.gif

You Killary bots are constantly coming at us yet we're sitting at the top, looking down at you as you pathetically fail to breach the base of our mountain.

Why didn't you run for POTWR? No balls (lol blue haired vegan)? No guts (you worms hide behind masks and attack from behind while outnumbering)? No wit (I'm not even sure you've ever said anything remotely clever or creative on here, you're pretty much a basic bitch who parrots leftwing shit and says one liners about Trump for your other blue haired friends on here to like).

You bring literally nothing to the table here except a shitty AV of a never was. Look at my AV, look at the power of the WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The power that WOOOOOOOOOOED Halle Berry's sweet ass in her prime.

<DisgustingHHH>

Who's next?

You sound triggered, friend. Calm down before you end up a sickly old man like Ric Flair is.

and double LOL and "Trump and I" and POTWR. I can't imagine having such low self esteem and self worth that I would have to attach to myself to a celebrity I've never met like Trump or be the president of a bunch of trolls and shit posters on a karate forum.

Please seek some help before you harm yourself.

04ZWE.gif

<DisgustingHHH>

Who's next?
POTWR is basically the king of the basement dwellers title
almost as bad as being a quitter

Back