Reports of ISIS trying to take over a city in the Phillipines

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sooo who is funding these holy muslim warriors on their holy mission? "Allies" such as Saudia Arabia?

Hey ISIS, We roll with 50 stars, 13 bars and a whole shitton of tomahawk missles!

It looks like the Phillipines needs some freedom.... uh.... again.. Needs some freedom again... um... Some.. uh, more freedom... More freedom for the Phillipines!!

Sooo who is funding these holy muslim warriors on their holy mission? "Allies" such as Saudia Arabia?

Well they just bought like $100 billion worth of arms. They gotta make use of them somehow.

Give a child a toy, he's gonna want to play.

So what will the apologist say now? We the Filipinos stop bombing Syria or Sand people in the Middle east? Because I always here that argument too, saying all these people got radicalized because they USA, and other western countries Bomb their homelands, but what about this religious fanatics in the southern Philippines?

I have Muslim neighbors from Marawi city, and they claim that Saudi based preachers have indoctrinated and further radicalized the mosques in their area.

As of now there are reports they are setting fire on some buildings after forcibly occupying a hospital shooting all the security guards dead and taking all the patients hostages.

18582599_1405221239593488_6395763822022017382_n.jpg
18620162_1405221279593484_2892424163738582197_n.jpg

18588923_1405221366260142_5255461972666484515_o.jpg

Filipinos just paying for their colonization of Egypt in the 1400s

You left them with NO other choice!

Nah the Saudis just don't appreciate the Toilet cleaners,Welders,engineers,cooks,drivers house maids we send them because we are taking their Jerbs.

Not surprised. I'm not sure what city this is, but Saudi Wahhabi clerics have been doing work in the southern region for years. The Saudis have been promoting and spreading an ideology which fuels these Sunni terrorist groups, and we keep pointing the finger at Iran.

Not surprised. I'm not sure what city this is, but Saudi Wahhabi clerics have been doing work in the southern region for years. The Saudis have been promoting and spreading an ideology which fuels these Sunni terrorist groups, and we keep pointing the finger at Iran.

It is in Marawi president Duterte has pointed this out back in July last year he stated that there are reports of Arab looking men roaming around villages providing basic,Humanitarian services like healthcare, feeding programs and basic education but at the same time teaching fundamentalist Islam and Wahhabism.

So what will the apologist say now? We the Filipinos stop bombing Syria or Sand people in the Middle east? Because I always here that argument too, saying all these people got radicalized because they USA, and other western countries Bomb their homelands, but what about this religious fanatics in the southern Philippines?

I have Muslim neighbors from Marawi city, and they claim that Saudi based preachers have indoctrinated and further radicalized the mosques in their area.

As of now there are reports they are setting fire on some buildings after forcibly occupying a hospital shooting all the security guards dead and taking all the patients hostages.

18582599_1405221239593488_6395763822022017382_n.jpg
18620162_1405221279593484_2892424163738582197_n.jpg

18588923_1405221366260142_5255461972666484515_o.jpg

TBF you also kind of shit the bed yourselves in the Southern Philippines. Never should have sent people there to settle and instead just give the islands to Indonesia or whatever. Initially all this MILF shit started out as a resistance movement against the central government. It was the breeding ground for today's radicals.

TBF you also kind of shit the bed yourselves in the Southern Philippines. Never should have sent people there to settle and instead just give the islands to Indonesia or whatever. Initially all this MILF shit started out as a resistance movement against the central government. It was the breeding ground for today's radicals.

No it is not fair Mindonao is part of the Philippines so we can't just give it to Indonesia.

Filipinos paying for america's fuck up of supporting and arming countries like pakistan and saudi arabia and militant groups all over the ME those people are now exporting their shit elsewhere.

Filipinos paying for america's fuck up of supporting and arming countries like pakistan and saudi arabia and militant groups all over the ME those people are now exporting their shit elsewhere.
Ahahahahahahaha

Ha

There it is

Reports from the ground states that the Terrorists are setting up check points to check peoples religion.
And non Muslims are being executed.
Haron Ar-Rashid S. Dima
1 hr ·
THEY DIMMED THE LIGHTS TO BURN US DOWN

I was told my school is being burned to the ground. I was informed the city jail is on fire. I was messaged the local hospital is taken over by these men in black hoods.

Roads were blocked, fire trucks were seized, and everyone is questioned of religion. If you can't prove you are a Muslim, you are "taken care" of.

I have received a message that my high school principal is taken as hostage. Along with her are many non-Muslims who strive to give education to young minds of Marawi. My sisters' classmates and their families are on their way to our house; they are running away from the threat of fire and bullets.

Black flags are raised to claim dominion of the city.

Hope is frail as of the moment.

I haven't heard from the local government since the mayor's interview with CNN where he is still yet to validate and collate information. "No casualties reported" he said.

Churches are torched. This ignorance of religious respect is on an all time high. This is taking away the culture and the history of Marawi, or my memory of it at least.

I grew up with non-Muslim friends and educators. I am where I am right now because of them. All the people who grew up from where I did are successful because of the community we were raised in.

Instead of our homes, our schools, our hospital, and our jails, burn your ignorant and false extremist beliefs.

We are being burned down. Help us.

I stand with Marawi City and all of the people therein. Please stay strong. Lend a prayer if you can. Open your homes to those in need if you can.

Religious leaders, Ulamas, and people of high regard and influence, step in and negotiate!

Lock your doors. Keep your windows low. Stay strong.

In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, and the Most Beneficent, light a candle and pray.

Based from some reports on the ground the situation is much more severe than what the media and government officials are reporting, as churches are being burned down.

President Duterte now has declared Martial Law in the entire Mindanao, so lets see how they will resolved this, I think Martial Law should have been declared back in 2013 during the Zamboanga siege.

http://www.rappler.com/nation/170745-philippines-duterte-declares-martial-law-mindanao

MOSCOW, Russia (UPDATED) – President Rodrigo Duterte declared martial law in the island of Mindanao following the attack of the Maute Group in Marawi City.

As of 10 pm Manila time, he has already declared martial law for the entire island of Mindanao," said Presidential Spokesman Ernesto Abella.

"This is possible on the grounds of existence of rebellion because of what is happening in Mindanao," he added.

Abella made this announcement on Tuesday, May 23, in Moscow, Russia at around 6:30 pm (11:30 pm Manila time).

Martial law will last 60 days, Abella pointed out. Asked if there is already an official document of the declaration, Duterte's spokesman said "details to follow."

"He has full confidence in the AFP and PNP's management of the situation," Abella also said.

Because of the situation in Marawi and his declaration of martial law, Abella added that Duterte is cutting short his trip to Russia.

He is flying to Manila "as soon as possible," said Abella.

marawi-city-attack-isis-maute-may-23-2017-012_F53C878CC26A4C0BB99ADFDFE85E6159.jpg

Looks like I can't sleep earlier today!! Its just past midnight here.

Back