Report: DoD Investigating Whether Navy SEALs Strangled Green Beret To Death In Mali

Last edited:
Maybe they had a heated debate about 'who's stronger, 2 seal team six members or one green beret?'.
As kids, we often discussed such important questions and sometimes it got pretty heated.

Gruesome

Was going to make a joke, but fuck that.

There is a lot of hidden gay sex in the forces and men have relations. Gay relationships can be very violent with a lot of jelousy

drunken brawl? sounded like a dorm fight

Maybe they had a heated debate about 'who's stronger, 2 seal team six members or one green beret?'.
As kids, we often discussed such important questions and sometimes it got pretty heated.
has the 10 bodybuilders vs silverback gorilla been solved yet?

but RIP though

4427591.jpg

I heard that the seal team 6 guys strongly supported transsexuals in the womens bathroom while the bigot strongly opposed

Maybe the green beret was like "you SEALS are puzzies. I'm the real bad-ass, a green beret!!!" they got rustled and things escalated quickly.

It could be a dick measuring contest gone wrong, but as I understand it the DEVGRU guys are pretty low key these days and frown upon bravado.

Strangulation is usually accomplished by the application of pressure to the certain structures in the neck.
They should not have applied pressure to certain structures in his neck. That was the wrong thing to do.

The SEALs were pretty hungry.

Does this mean that we now have definitive proof that it takes two Seals to take out one Green Beret?

(But seriously, fucked up situation).

story doesn't even mention the conditions or anything about the case. had to follow a link in their article to get anything.
They should not have applied pressure to certain structures in his neck. That was the wrong thing to do.

well with the world in the state it is i feel outraged and appalled. which one do i need to shake my fist at?

Was it deserved like for not backing up the seals in deadly fire fight or was it alpha male longer dick type contest?

Back