Report: Daley has signed to fight MVP/Fitch

Would be great to see him take MVP's head off.

<{JustBleed}>

Nice one!!! Glad Bellator stepped up and smoothed things over with Daley.

Hopefully he fights MVP first, we've waited too long for that fight.

Good news but I don't think that's fair. I know MVP is overrated af but if Fitch holds Daley then MVP will land at will.

My question is who will he fight first? My guess is that it is mvp first. Strike while you can. Make the big event for the UK fans. You then give him Fitch.

Signed two contracts. Is it that he will indeed run his contract out and leave Bellator? He does have 2 fights left iirc.

Also, seems that Fitch has indeed signed with Bellator.

My question is who will he fight first? My guess is that it is mvp first. Strike while you can. Make the big event for the UK fans. You then give him Fitch.

Signed two contracts. Is it that he will indeed run his contract out and leave Bellator? He does have 2 fights left iirc.

Also, seems that Fitch has indeed signed with Bellator.
The thing is, if he loses to MVP (which is a big if imo) then I don't see how he'd be motivated to get wrestlefucked by Fitch for 3 rounds straight.

Daley vs MVP, hype it up and put it on the Fedor card

The thing is, if he loses to MVP (which is a big if imo) then I don't see how he'd be motivated to get wrestlefucked by Fitch for 3 rounds straight.
If he signed he signed.

We will see what happens

Can't wait for MVP. There's a few decent guys floating around outside the UFC. Hope they can make some signings and offer him some better terms to stay. Things are getting really interesting over there.

Tbh I dont see ANY reason for Daley to sign a fight with Fitch other than Bellator promising some $$$.

That’s a good way to resolve a contract dispute

I'd like to see Fitch win... the guy's grown on me over these last few years.

I don’t believe that can crusher Page has the balls to fight Daley or anyone in bellators WW top 5.

So Daley vs Fitch it is. Hopefully we see a KO and not Daley getting Fitch’d.

I feel like a broken record every time I see a Daley/MVP thread, but this is seriously one of the biggest fights Bellator can make right now. This fight would be massive if held in the U.K.

I feel like a broken record every time I see a Daley/MVP thread, but this is seriously one of the biggest fights Bellator can make right now. This fight would be massive if held in the U.K.
It is, which is why they need to make it ASAP. They have also signed some decent UK prospects. Crawford, Scope, Rogers come to mind. Throw Vassell in there. They have the headliner as well as the up and coming Talent to build a solid show.

Not believing it until they announce it at this point.

Daley vs MVP would be amazing but I can’t get my hopes up anymore.

They’d end up holding it at Mohegan

Feed Fitch to Rory.

No need to have him blanket Daley.

Back