Report: Brock tested three times in last 2 weeks

If you live down where I do anyone north of Kansas is Canadian.

Well as a Canadian we consider him an immigrant lol..so yall can have him back
..seriously..take him..like...now

He's only making WWE appearances in tank tops and UFC appearances in full regalia.

The level of trashtalk is so low in those organisations you only need his face and lines.

Lesnar on roids= 320-330 lbs ..
usada Lesnar= 285-290 lbs

Lesnar knows what he’s doing

He is now
Basically, he has a compound in my home province of Saskatchewan. It will be very difficult for testers to constantly hound him, especially if he's out on a "hunt" during the winter. He might disclose he's going hunting, and there's no way testers will be able to find him. Pretty sure he'll be shooting up HGH in that time.

His physique and gains most definitely took an L over the past couple of weeks

He looked flat out deflated on Raw Aug 1st show

All these noobs dont realize brock is legit fighter and actually UFC needs someone like him. Yall be surprised.

I don’t even care if he’s on something. I want a spectacle so I just hope he doesn’t get caught.

#LetThemBangBro

Basically, he has a compound in my home province of Saskatchewan. It will be very difficult for testers to constantly hound him, especially if he's out on a "hunt" during the winter. He might disclose he's going hunting, and there's no way testers will be able to find him. Pretty sure he'll be shooting up HGH in that time.

well considering Hgh is detectable for 2-3 weeks after administration he will have to go on a pretty long hunt..

and it wouldnt be USADA testing him, it would be CCES (Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport) and im fairly confident they are pretty used to the Canadian topography/geography..

well considering Hgh is detectable for 2-3 weeks after administration he will have to go on a pretty long hunt..

and it wouldnt be USADA testing him, it would be CCES (Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport) and im fairly confident they are pretty used to the Canadian topography/geography..

Hmm i thought HGH half life of 10-20 minutes. You sure you're not thinking of something else?

Hmm i thought HGH half life of 10-20 minutes. You sure you're not thinking of something else?
No. Hgh is detectable for 2-3 weeks yet administration and has been since 2012

Google hgh biomarker test

Brock will lose his temper with the usada agents keep coming to his house. He will smash them through a wall and will be penalised and unable to fight...

Nah theyll only show up when the micro dose is out of his system, as per their arrangement

Back