Repeat Threads

mallen7272

Shooper
@Brown
Reaction score
I guess people don't care as long as its about Conor.

Get at me but don't @ Me

The young prospect Erick Silva is not a repeat thread. Also huge if true and tree fiddy.

Is this the place for some nice, refreshing Scott Ferrozo talk? Okay, I'll start.

Although an iconic visual in a kitschy, nostalgic bric-a-brac sense, what was the Pit Bull thinking wearing the FEAR ME poncho? I felt while unique it was more than a little unflattering, design wise (was it made out of gym mats?). It's almost like Kimo's Cross; almost more of a burden than a blessing. Again, <StillMyBoy>, and I hespect the hustle for promotion, but...<6>

ferrozo.jpg

That's just me. What do you guys think?

Is this the place for some nice, refreshing Scott Ferrozo talk? Okay, I'll start.

Although an iconic visual in a kitschy, nostalgic bric-a-brac sense, what was the Pit Bull thinking wearing the FEAR ME poncho? I felt while unique it was more than a little unflattering, design wise (was it made out of gym mats?). It's almost like Kimo's Cross; almost more of a burden than a blessing. Again, <StillMyBoy>, and I hespect the hustle for promotion, but...<6>

ferrozo.jpg

That's just me. What do you guys think?
i think you went full retard

I can appreciate why the mods care about multiple related threads. That makes sense.

Why does ts give a shit? Are you afraid you might have a clever post and you might miss some likes?

I’ve checked your post history. You’ve got nothing to worry about?

I can appreciate why the mods care about multiple related threads. That makes sense.

Why does ts give a shit? Are you afraid you might have a clever post and you might miss some likes?

I’ve checked your post history. You’ve got nothing to worry about?
Your ratio to mine says otherwise. And thanks for creepin

Back