Renee Zellweger looking like Renee Zellweger again

hasar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

renee-zellweger.jpg

Holy shit, she DOES look like herself again and that's WAY better than she was looking a few years ago.

I always thought she looked great back in the day. Jerry Maguire and Bridget Jones era Zellweger was awesome.

Holy shit, she DOES look like herself again and that's WAY better than she was looking a few years ago.

I always thought she looked great back in the day. Jerry Maguire and Bridget Jones era Zellweger was awesome.

I like her with a little meat on her like in Jerry Maguire. But she looked damn good way back in Empire Records too.

renee_zellweger_renee_zellweger_empire_records_1995_5M7stH0.sized.jpg

Must have been expensive and painful, but I guess she had the good sense to go back under the knife to undo whatever the hell she did to herself.

I wonder if Mickey Rourke can go to this reverse-surgery miracle worker, or if he's stuck as an old gypsy woman for life.

Still looks like a lemon sucker.. Looking better though?? Nope. Mordor 10.

I never understood her appeal.

How did she even become famous. Her acting is not that good and she makes the dumbest faces.

I also hate Jerry McGuire. That movie makes me ill. I also wanna break the little nerds glasses.

TCM Next Generation was the GOAT performance

I never understood her appeal.

How did she even become famous. Her acting is not that good and she makes the dumbest faces.

I also hate Jerry McGuire. That movie makes me ill. I also wanna break the little nerds glasses.

I love Jerry Maguire. And I always loved her "dumb expressions." I think that for me, and those like me, it's precisely those cute quirks and idiosyncrasies that make her desirable.

I love Jerry Maguire. And I always loved her "dumb expressions." I think that for me, and those like me, it's precisely those cute quirks and idiosyncrasies that make her desirable.

I know lots and lots of people loveeee Jerry Mc. But I hate it so much, I think it's horrible.

i think her acting is sub par and her stupid acting facial ticks are awful. She looks like She's trying to act in Jerry M.

I like her with a little meat on her like in Jerry Maguire. But she looked damn good way back in Empire Records too.

renee_zellweger_renee_zellweger_empire_records_1995_5M7stH0.sized.jpg

Empire Records is my guilty pleasure. It almost makes me forget Renee's voice when she was singing at the end of the movie.

Still weird looking, and id still hit it.

Last edited:
I know lots and lots of people loveeee Jerry Mc. But I hate it so much, I think it's horrible.

i think her acting is sub par and her stupid acting facial ticks are awful. She looks like She's trying to act in Jerry M.

I just can't get on board with that. I think that JM is a legitimately good/well-made/charming fucking film. And probably the BIGGEST reason for the charming part is RZ. I believed her performance.

I just can't get on board with that. I think that JM is a legitimately good/well-made/charming fucking film. And probably the BIGGEST reason for the charming part is RZ. I believed her performance.

Well like I said I know lots and lots of people loveeee JM, I just can't stand it.

This girl is polarizing. People either think she's hot or hideous

Back