• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Renato Moicano is the name

I don't think you know what bad faith is.
<Lmaoo> pointing out TS is wrong that mocano can't be like Khabib, because he's already been dominated by TWO lightweights neither of which were close to the current champion even is actually important facts to determine ability.<Y2JSmirk>
Ok admittedly I didn't catch the Khabib line in the original post. I don't believe Moicano has the skillset to be as dominant as Khabib was when he wasn't struggling to make weight. But your post seemed like you were just shitting on his potential. I think he's a live dog at LW if his defensive grappling can hold up against guys like Gamrot or Arman (WITH a camp).

Just a sleeper take. His name is growing on people minds

Good call.

I think the sad part is he's 34.

If he could have just got to this stage a little bit quicker, that would've made him super relevant.

As it is, I can sorta see him being RDA-lite.

But I commend you for the original post that came before his wins over Dober and Turner.

Good call.

I think the sad part is he's 34.

If he could have just got to this stage a little bit quicker, that would've made him super relevant.

As it is, I can sorta see him being RDA-lite.

But I commend you for the original post that came before his wins over Dober and Turner.
Tbf, he went up in weight. That'll probably give a couple years more for his career. Jacked LW Edson Barboza getting old and going to fw though...

Subs his opponent in like two minutes and then completely flips out! When asked why he said "because i wanted to fight longer" His opponent then replied "well you shouldn't have submitted me then" <Lmaoo>

I'll never be able to let that one go it's the only thing i think about when i hear his name. I know he is very good but man.. lol

He didn't acknowledge his mistake and said that was good advice lol.

5 days notice, drinking beers and eating steak.

Dont care what his ceiling is, just enjoy listening to the guy, hes great fun. Give him paddy or a step up. Hes earnt it.

Lets go Money Moicano. I though Turner was going to beat him up and he won.

Feed him Paddy for an easy paycheck. Moicano likes Mooooney.

Back