Reminder:PFL (wsof) on Thursday w/solid card

It sounded like the whole card was going to be on Facebook for non-US viewers only.

Sucks that it starts at 3 in the morning on a workday here in central europe though.

JPaFcv6.jpg
Nah let's have none of that.

Will there be a pbp thread here on sherdog?

There will be a PBP thread, yes, and the prelims start on FB at 6:15 now because of the cancelled fight.

Awesome thanks jeicex

I will partake in that pbp chat once it’s created. I have high hopes for PFL as an upcoming org. They have the right idea with trying to legitimize mma as a sport with their tournament format.

Awesome thanks jeicex

I will partake in that pbp chat once it’s created. I have high hopes for PFL as an upcoming org. They have the right idea with trying to legitimize mma as a sport with their tournament format.
I will put up the PBP thread in just few minutes, I know we kind of have one already with weight results and people talking about it, but I'll jazz this new one up instead of hijacking another thread and forcibly transforming it. And it'll go in the heavies when it's fight time.

Slow down bud I'm worried about you. Event may not even start till 6:15-6:30 due to Jordan/Lins being pulled.

Thanks bro lol.Serious though,why did that get pulled?

The format seems interesting. Guys who lost still have a chance by gaining more pts via R1 finishes.

Actually not mad at it actually seeing the point system it’s pretty badass

The format seems interesting. Guys who lost still have a chance by gaining more pts via R1 finishes.
Yes. And you might get situations where a fighter knows they need a 1st round finish or nothing. With a million dollars on the line it really does matter.

How is timur valiev not in the UFC?

I missed the card, btw. If I didn't know it was on, who did?

Back