Remember when Lesnar made Conor know who the Alpha was?

wWcjTh6-1024x1024.jpg

Hafbor Julius Bjornsson is massive, he's got a few inches on Brock and about 80 or 90 lbs if I'm not mistaken.

Brock vs Conor ^ Tyrion = Dana

Conor has gotten a cut on 5 PPVs, Lesnar 6. Their overall PPV sells are pretty close. And Lesnar had real sponsors, not this reebok garbage.

Conor is lucky we don't live back in the day or a man like Lesnar would ride into his village and take Dee.

"I take shits bigger then Connor" Hahaha that's some great stuff. And true...
Im sure he gets dick tattoos bigger than conor as well

Afterwards he takes dicks bigger than him as well

Conor has gotten a cut on 5 PPVs, Lesnar 6. Their overall PPV sells are pretty close. And Lesnar had real sponsors, not this reebok garbage.

Conor is lucky we don't live back in the day or a man like Lesnar would ride into his village and take Dee.

I'm pretty sure he didn't get PPV points for UFC 200, and he certainly wasn't getting paid anything close to what Conor's contract is worth 8 years ago. Not to mention, his PPV #'s pale in comparison to Conor's.

I'd be surprised if Brock has made over 20M with doing MMA. Conor's made that and more in two fights.

Conor is lucky we don't live back in the day or a man like Lesnar would ride into his village and take Dee.[/QUteful lesndall be g

We would all be grateful lesnar doesnt steal our girl.........you'd be the only one asking him to take your girl and watch.....

Damn, its really come to this. The anti-Conor crowd has resorted to making fun of Conor for being 5'9. Thats pretty much all they have left.

Funniest video Of Brock was when he talked about Steve mazzagatti not stopping the fight with Frank Mir after he tapped several times. he said god damn I did not know Steve was going to spend the night at Frank's house the night before the fight lol that shit was so god damn funny then he got tired of talking about that and steroids and got up and knocked a door off the hinges during the interview and it was not a WWE type setup he was fucking pissed.

LINK PLEASE

LOL

What's the haps?

Now get the fuck outta here.

If Conor thought Nate was 3 times his size...what does that make Brock?

How long before WWE holds legit Pride-like matches?

Lesnar was abusing steroids since he was a teenager, he was a skinny little teenager so he took steroids because he was insecure about it. That is the exact opposite of being an alpha, that is being mentally weak. Betas commonly mistake muscles for alphaness, real alphaness comes from your mindset and not how jacked you are.

remember when goldberg beat lesnar in like 1:14 something

Conor should ask Brock what it's like to defend a title.

Back