Remember when Hunt almost arm barred Ben Rothwell and also thought he walk away KOd him?

Epic moment, I preferred the Kongo fight though

That had wall and stall typical Kongo fight written all over it

Rematch. It's time.

IhvjX3u.gif

AbwaYCw.gif

Why the F anyone want to see a 265lb KO artist go for a girly ass sub

Need more with Lawler mentality, 0 attempts

Absolutely zero technique in that armbar attempt lol.

The fight made it clear to me that Hunt has never train his ground game for anything other than defense, he hasn't drilled even basic subs. It's a shame because the armbar was right there.

Ben moves like a big ass zombie when he's tired haha

Hunt almost arm locked fedor
Hunt put an absolute beating on Fedor. I remember thinking in that fight that Prime Fedor was gone, as we never saw anyone dominate him like that, even tho he won. All GOAT tier fighters will be super dominant and then those levels of dominance start getting smaller and smaller.....this is why GSP was so smart to get out when he did.

37 years old beating 29 year old fighters. While the chubby bald Russian was getting submitted by MWs in the Beta Leagues. LOL

"But but but he was out of his prime." LOL

I feel that Hunt could have been champion in the UFC with the right match ups AND if he had been more focused on his training for MMA at an earlier stage. His last fight showed his age, still dangerous to the last though. Now, he has two fight left in the UFC and that's propably for the better, but oh man I will miss Hunt when he is no longer in the UFC. Legend.

i also feel like he could've been interim champ if he didnt lose to werdum?

i also feel like he could've been interim champ if he didnt lose to werdum?

He came came close to winning that fight actually, but got outwitted by Werdum. A shame, he did take the fight on really short notice though.

Back