Remember Them Today & Forever

Shamrocker

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
***December 8th 1980...John Lennon murdered. ****December 8th 2004 Dimebag Darryl Abbott murdered. On this day when two iconic musicians were both cut down in their primes by men with delusional ideas and who both blamed Lennon & Dime with outlandish and unfounded accusations of self created delusions,we lost music & love.
Days go by with out a thought for these generational icons to millions of fans and today i ask you all to stop for a quick prayer and or thought for these men.Share a story if you like. Rest in Peace to two men who would be creating music today and whose lifes were taken too fast. Sare a thought or anything if yous like...#DimeBless #LennonBless

Here's to remembering two men who's music has had a lasting effect on legions of fans. Here's to remembering two men who had a lasting effect on their friends and families.

What a shame these two had to die in such a violent way. But they definitely left their mark on this world.

(Probably still one of my favorite albums of all time)

Thank you for adding to this mo chara"s.This is all i wanted.I simply wanted both their names discussed & remembered.They both deserve so much,just saddens me the lack of respect shown. But again, i thank you all.

I know I am a little bit late to the party.

I remember the night when Dimebag was killed.

Machine Head had a show in my hometown ( Zagreb, Croatia ). The show was great and at the end they played a little cover medley. One of the covers was Pantera´s Domination. It was an amazing show, to this day probably the best show that I ever attended.

Next morning when I went to work i bought a newspapers. On the last page there was an arcticle about shooting on some heavy metal concert. I started to read the article and in the second sentence Dimebag´s name popped out. I felt like shit, I was completely stunned. Still can´t believe that Dime is gone because of some sick fucking idiot.

May both of them rest in piece.

What a shame these two had to die in such a violent way. But they definitely left their mark on this world.

(Probably still one of my favorite albums of all time)

Love it...both incredible songs.

Machine Head had a show in my hometown ( Zagreb, Croatia ). The show was stunning and at the and they played a little cover medley. One of the covers was Pantera´s Domination. It was a great show, to this day probably the best show that I ever attended.

Next morning when I went to work i bought a newspapers. On the last page there was an arcticle about shooting on some heavy metal concert. I started to read the article and in the second sentence Dimebag´s name popped out. I felt like shit, I was completely stunned. Still can´t believe that Dime is gone because of some sick fucking idiot.

Not too late pal.Just imo they need to always be remembered.They impacted millions & although many may not agree they gave a lot to society with their music.Cheers for adding.

To be fair though, would Lennon have called it murder or an act of mercy?

Imagine 20 years with this thing

deeddb40cd4d452d5e7442c2e3129020.jpg

I'd also like to add this to the evidence -

Machine Head had a show in my hometown ( Zagreb, Croatia ). The show was great and at the end they played a little cover medley. One of the covers was Pantera´s Domination. It was an amazing show, to this day probably the best show that I ever attended.

My friends called me that same night to inform me that he was killed. For the first 5 minute of the conversation, I thought they were fucking with me until I got on the internet to check the news. Such a haunting moment that was.

Plus, I was angry at myself for missing their gig down at the House of Blues (Anaheim or Sunset, I can't remember) to see Dimebag in the flesh for the first time. I was I was 14 or 15 at the time, and I never thought I would never have another opportunity to see him again.

To be fair though, would Lennon have called it murder or an act of mercy?

Imagine 20 years with this thing

deeddb40cd4d452d5e7442c2e3129020.jpg

I'd also like to add this to the evidence -

The look on Chuck Berry's face was full of murder.

Back