Remember Darren Till's savage response to Brendan Schuab's comments?

I agree with that. Cerrone does his best work with his feet to be honest, if it gets in that boxing range Till could have a lot of success.

Fuck all wrong with them hands bud.

Cerrone will give him reason to feel like a victim for a change.

Imagine it was a Diaz-Cowboy like beatdown after Till talked all this shit.

I don't really see what he said as talking shit.

It's a poor analogy, but a striker in football expects to score a goal or a basketball player to score points. Anyway, fighters seem to be wired a bit more differently than other sports folk and the majority of them hit each other in the face and advertise that they plan on doing it in their own way.

I don't really see what he said as talking shit.

It's a poor analogy, but a striker in football expects to score a goal or a basketball player to score points. Anyway, fighters seem to be wired a bit more differently than other sports folk and the majority of them hit each other in the face and advertise that they plan on doing it in their own way.
Maybe 'shit' was the wrong word, just talking. Being outspoken.

So much sherdog hype for this dude based on one promo of him talking shit. Have you people even watched his fights?

Maybe 'shit' was the wrong word, just talking. Being outspoken.

Sorry, I knew what you meant and should have clarified it.

I think because of where Till is from, it's part of who he genuinely is. I'd rather that than some fake nonsense.

Cerrone has fought so many southpaws in the past few years, he should be fine. I still dont get why he hasn't developed a better defense for the liver kick. Cerrone will go the body and legs hard, then go high and put Till into a fog like he did Martins.

Sorry, I knew what you meant and should have clarified it.

I think because of where Till is from, it's part of who he genuinely is. I'd rather that than some fake nonsense.
No problems, yep. And I agree. It's always refreshing when you see a guy just speak his mind.

Thickest scouse accent in the UFC since Terry Etim.

Speaking of scousers, Whatever happened to that paddy fella from cage warriors? Thought he'd be in the UFC by now

Has fook been added to the dictionary yet?
It was added after Austin Powers.

m3bsl.jpg

Darren till is English right, why does he sound like an Irish dude?

Lmao. This video has me cracking up.

Their accents and Darren is obviously very fired up. Lol

Thickest scouse accent in the UFC since Terry Etim.

Speaking of scousers, Whatever happened to that paddy fella from cage warriors? Thought he'd be in the UFC by now
He lost his belt in a close one and his recent injury took him out of an October Cage Rage fight. He's still on the radar for UFC prospects.

The I know the two hosts are Irish, but I don't hear an Irish accent in Darren. He has a really thick scouser accent to me.

Liverpool is like an Irish fortress in the Uk. IT's only straight across the irish sea from Dublin, and Dublin people have always headed to Liverpool for work. All working class Irish people supoort Liverpool FC, and Dublin translates as "Black Pool" (Dubh Linn in the Irish language), so you have the Liver Pool (pool of eels) and the black pool. It's been said that Irish people are the only ones that can understand the Scouse accent. Famous Scouse footballers like Steven Gerard and Wayne Rooney have direct Irish descent (as do 3/4 of the Beatles), while the unstoppable Liverpool FC team of the 80s was full of Paddys like Ronnie Whelan, Jim Beglan, Steven Staunton, etc.

Back