Release Your Tight Hamstrings.

AcumenAthletics

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Are your hamstrings to tight and preventing you from training? Grab a barbel and use this self myofascial release exercise before and after your training...Read More

PS
Don't let this music seduce you too much!

Best to your training,

Danny Millet

The best is getting a little thai girl to walk on them

Whatever bro. you tryna say something?

Course not.......

I know you only have the highest grade, giant Thai boxing lady boys to work on your giant hamstrings.......;)

I think it's funny that everyone thinks this is magic!! It's not, it's not hard to believe that our hamstring is connected to our feet

They are through fascial connections only. Not direct tendinous attachments. Having done cadaver work its kind of neat to see, but im not on the opinion fascial connections are restrictive, barring contractures to muscles/tendons/ligamentous tissues.

They are through fascial connections only. Not direct tendinous attachments. Having done cadaver work its kind of neat to see, but im not on the opinion fascial connections are restrictive, barring contractures to muscles/tendons/ligamentous tissues.

I was taking the piss...........

Forgive me, i have no idea wtf that even means unless it means you were urinating.

@Badger67

What do you mean by fascial connection restrictions?

I said i'm not of the opinion fascial connections are restrictive. But, if contractues occur to ligaments, tendons/muscles, i could see the fascia shortening as well possibly, but it would loosen up if the contracture itself loosened up. So in other words, people blaming tight fascia for the need to foam roll etc isn't quite happening.

I think it's funny that everyone thinks this is magic!! It's not, it's not hard to believe that our hamstring is connected to our feet

I wish it was magical, but why dismiss it?
If it can relax your hamstring for lets say 10 mins,1 hour, or even just 1 day, don't you think that'll be beneficial to your recovery/next training session?

Back