Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Five words that start with the letter a:

Anchovy
Aorta
Aardvark
Apple
Answerzzzzzzzzzzz....

You like that?^ Good. Me too. Especially them apples.

Will we be upgrading later this year (intimated by current dev') if and when XF drops the v.2 beta with an installer? Some previews are already up...could be cool.

I know it's too early to know what features would be introduced and retired but are we, at that time, facing again losing an arm and leg of archive...and is Lethal's four-star dawgalogue™ going to be in any danger? :(

@Lethal, signore, back your baby up! (And I don't mean in da club! :eek:)

I do mean that actually.^

Five words that start with the letter a:

Anchovy
Aorta
Aardvark
Apple
Answerzzzzzzzzzzz....

You like that?^ Good. Me too. Especially them apples.

Will we be upgrading later this year (intimated by current dev') if and when XF drops the v.2 beta with an installer? Some previews are already up...could be cool.

I know it's too early to know what features would be introduced and retired but are we, at that time, facing again losing an arm and leg of archive...and is Lethal's four-star dawgalogue™ going to be in any danger? :(

@Lethal, signore, back your baby up! (And I don't mean in da club! :eek:)

I do mean that actually.^
Nope, haven't heard of anything implicating another purge of the older threads. I don't know whether or not another Xenforo upgrade will be coming to the site.

Nope, haven't heard of anything implicating another purge of the older threads. I don't know whether or not another Xenforo upgrade will be coming to the site.
OK, cheers, mate.

Back