Relatively unknown fighter beating a really good fighter ?

dawzz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
12-15 Daiju Takase submitting Anderson Silva (Considered by many people as the middleweight GOAT)
QArYawe.gif

Former UFC/StrikeForce middleweight champion of the world Luke Rockhold getting TKOd by Tony Rubalcava
(Cant find a video or gif of this fight)
One of the GOATs Jose Aldo lossing to Luciano Azevedo

Feel free to post otheri nstances without bashing the fighters or trolling.

Last edited:
"Not bashing but just making my 100th anti Anderson thread"...

"Not bashing but just making my 100th anti Anderson thread"...
I didnt bash Anderson once here . In fact i complimented him by saying he is a great fighter.

I didnt bash Anderson once here . In fact i complimented him by saying he is a great fighter.

Your last thread was about most iconic quotes and it was about Anderson being a cheater.

Your last thread was about most iconic quotes and it was about Anderson being a cheater.
It was my last thread not this one . I didnt call him a cheat in that thread either you are doing it.

12-15 Daiju Takase submitting Anderson Silva (Considered by many people as the middleweight GOAT)
QArYawe.gif

Former UFC/StrikeForce middleweight champion of the world Luke Rockhold getting TKOd by Tony Rubalcava
(Cant find a video or gif of this fight)
One of the GOATs Jose Aldo lossing to Luciano Azevedo

Feel free to post otheri nstances without bashing the fighters or trolling.

true goats dont lose to unknowns. jon jones and daniel cormier true goats

I can’t think of any worse losses of a supposed GOAT than Anderson getting tapped out by WW 4-7 Takase

Benji Radach got KO'd stiff by a guy making his debut. Supposedly the guy, Danny Lafever, found out his girlfriend was cheating on him with Benji, who was 17-1 at the time. So they fought and Lafever took him out quick. That was his only fight ever. Benji had already had a stint in the UFC and would go on to fight in all the other top orgs, even getting a win over Ninja Rua and going the distance with OSP.

There used to be crappy video of this fight, but I can't find it anymore.

I can’t think of any worse losses of a supposed GOAT than Anderson getting tapped out by WW 4-7 Takase
Well it was earlier on in his career and people do get better as obviously seen by silva but that is still bad

Passive aggressive Silva hate thread, I know your agenda bud.

Back in 2003 when Lyoto Machida was an unknown pudgy 2-0 greenhorn he faced 14-0 UFC fighter Rich Franklin... and knocked him the fuck out!

Back