News Reinier de Ridder no longer undefeated, move to UFC in jeopardy

Some threads deserve to be shit on lol, but @BoxerMaurits never makes a thread like that though.

Dreyga is just a bit of a dick to be honest sir.
Yeah.. @BoxerMaurits is one of the best posters we have.

Dreyga can suck a fat one.
Still salty from the Izzy loss I think lol, but thanks guys:D
Great pic yet again sir.
Thanks sir, unfortunately making a pic with one of Sherdog’s own didn’t help Reinier to get the win tonight…:(

Only 5kg of weight difference
People still cut in ONE, the "No weight cutting in ONE" thing is nonsense and been proven many times. Reinier was under the limit so he probably didn't cut while Anatoly hit it just on the mark, meaning he did cut

No, he was defending his light heavyweight title (which Malykhin won from him.)
I always thought of him as a MW who also happened to fight at LHW because Sang was double champ and it was basically a free belt.

I think he should stick to MW.

I always thought of him as a MW who also happened to fight at LHW because Sang was double champ and it was basically a free belt.

I think he should stick to MW.
You're not wrong. ONE doesn't really even have a lightheavyweight division. It's comparable to the UFC's women's featherweight.

If anything this actually helps his chances. The UFC was never and won't ever pay him what ONE is so if he's dead set on succumbing to the pressure of taking less to fight in the UFC not having one of his belts will make it easier contractually.

He's not that good though. I've been saying that for a long time now. The idea that he'd contend for the belt in the UFC (or Bellator or ACA for that matter) was very reactionary.

Dude just bit off more than he could chew. Fair play to him for trying though.

Hopefully he still gets a chance in the UFC if he wants one, they're a bit too precious about not signing people coming off a defeat. Ultimately they'd still be signing the ONE MW champion and someone who could have some fun fights at MW even if I doubt he ever gets into serious contention.

Dude just bit off more than he could chew. Fair play to him for trying though.

Hopefully he still gets a chance in the UFC if he wants one, they're a bit too precious about not signing people coming off a defeat. Ultimately they'd still be signing the ONE MW champion and someone who could have some fun fights at MW even if I doubt he ever gets into serious contention.
Prediction for your boy his fight tonight bro?

Back