Reilly Bodycomb New Leg Lock Set Top Rock 2

vcmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
His new/updated Top Rock game...and it's name your own price.

http://www.rdojo.com/shop

"
  • Updated finishes for inside heel hooks

• Details on finishing the cross-body ankle lock

• Updated 'high top rock' method of leg entanglement entry

• Updated top rock kneebar finish explained

• X-pass to back-step flow explained

• Side-ride to knee-ride flow explained

• Updated 'vegan mount' passing details"

Top Rock 1 was a game changer with great stuff so looking forward tol VOl. 2

Leg%20scissors%20on%20Hasegawa_zpstf5y1dmq.gif

In Honor of this release

Just bought it.....

As a BJJ Blackbelt and someone who owns a lot of Instructionals and also Leglock Instructionals I am always pretty sceptical in buying new stuff but Top Rock 2 is really really good.

I just watched it briefly but here is what you get:

Awsome details. I love a detailed teaching style and Reilly is doing a great job in pointing out the little things when it comes to body mechanics.

A system. Not just random moves but a system that fits well together and of course fits together with Top Rock 1. If you look for a good mobile passing / leg locking style that stuff is pretty much what you need.

Not the stuff everyone is doing. Reilly has his own flavor in doing his stuff and this is pretty refreshing. His twist on some of the positions is different but let you think about it. Which is cool.

Good picture and sound quality. Not the most important stuff but I mention it anway since some people looking for it. YOu can hear all of his instructions clear and with any background noise, etc.

Hope this helps. If you are a beginner you will find tons of stuff but even as a advanced grappler you can find many good things and details to work your game.....

And of course Wolfman had to post gifs of something and someone in the far distance... he's so proud he figured out gifs

As if showing a crappy kani basami from sparring was somehow 'honoring' the subject.

Back