Regardless of who wins,Conor needs to face Khabib and Ferguson, both of em, he has to face reality!!

Your boy is a fucking douchebag man. Just children who can't clean their asses properly yet, zombies, Irish nuthuggers and world class douchebags can be fans of that asshole...and you know it.

<{hughesimpress}>

His haters are weird man. Like obsessed and triggered yet just cant fucking stop talking Conor. Who's your favorite fighter? Talk about that guy.

YOU need to face reality lil man, Conor doesn't need to do shit.

Especially for a pissy little Sherdogger.
Good thing Conor has you looking after him.

Obvious that ts is just posting what fights he would like to see.

What happens when he does come back and fight and if he does beat both khabib and Tony?

What are all the people that said Conor will never fight again do? What will they do when he actually wins?

Serious question.

People amaze me

What you need to realize is that Conor doesn't have to do anything.

I'm going to LOL when he beats them both. Conor is 0-900 on Sherdog. You haters talk about his ass all day. I'm a fan and dont even need to keep up with him. You haters do it for me.

That would be pretty funny.

The UFC Poster Child needs to face reality.

Khabib vs Ferguson, is an attempt to make one of them lose, and have them move all the way to the back of the pack, in order for Conor to not face em.

Regardless of who wins....After they destroy Conor....Conor should face the loser of Khabib/Ferguson.

You see, the UFC perfect plan is this...Either Khabib or Ferguson wins after killing eachother for 5 rounds.....Conor beats em, and we never get the match against the loser.

It's time for the poster child to man up and fight non manlets who are very good.
Grow up

I'm going to LOL when he beats them both. Conor is 0-900 on Sherdog. You haters talk about his ass all day. I'm a fan and dont even need to keep up with him. You haters do it for me.

He’s not fighting both of them. We’ll be lucky if he fights either one.

No way hes EVER facing both of them. This is perfect for everyone. It halves the risk of him getting demolished. Fight the 2 most dangerous fighters in your weight class or let them fight first then MAYBE fight the winner if you're bored of buying gay mens sweaters. Then you have that excuse until the end of time. "I fought the guy who beat him all ready'

<{hughesimpress}>

His haters are weird man. Like obsessed and triggered yet just cant fucking stop talking Conor. Who's your favorite fighter? Talk about that guy.

Kid...how old are you?? are you stupid or something?? the guy is hated cause he is a FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!!!!!! I and anyone with brain and a lil self respect dont like arrogant, disrespectful ,ignorant, superficial and materialistic fucks like your lover and yourself. Just a douchebag , a tool or a fool go around defending people like Conor. What is wrong with you kid? the guy is an asshole!! you are gonna denied that too?? GTFO...he hasnt even defended his fucking titles!! what a fucking joke!! and you are still defending that shit?? again... GTFO!!!

Last edited:
So you think the loser should get a title shot coming of a loss?

What happens when he does come back and fight and if he does beat both khabib and Tony?

What are all the people that said Conor will never fight again do? What will they do when he actually wins?

Serious question.

People amaze me
Are you kidding me, let me fill you in, Khabib was an over rated bum who fought cans to pad his record and ferguson was another bum who almost got knocked out by a dude named " groovy". None of these guys we ever any good and their trainers and the countries they come from are shit too, so are their mamma's, children, wives and everyone and anyone ever mentioned in the same sentence as them throughout their careers. From the moment of the loss hence forth they will go from the greatest to total trash until they fight again and win convincingly and then it will be "this version of such and such would kick Conor's ass"...etc.

The UFC Poster Child needs to face reality.

Khabib vs Ferguson, is an attempt to make one of them lose, and have them move all the way to the back of the pack, in order for Conor to not face em.

Regardless of who wins....After they destroy Conor....Conor should face the loser of Khabib/Ferguson.

You see, the UFC perfect plan is this...Either Khabib or Ferguson wins after killing eachother for 5 rounds.....Conor beats em, and we never get the match against the loser.

It's time for the poster child to man up and fight non manlets who are very good.
Yep plus all the other fighters that :eek::eek::eek: passed on.

Serious question.

People amaze me
N what if he gets his ass whooped by both? Does he go to WWE like the other hyped fake fighter

Kid...how old are you?? are you stupid or something?? the guy is hated cause he is a FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!!!!!! I and anyone with brain and a lil self respect dont like arrogant, disrespectful ,ignorant, superficial and materialistic fucks like your lover and yourself. Just a douchebag , a tool or a fool go around defending people like Conor. What is wrong with you kid? the guy is an asshole!! you are gonna denied that too?? GTFO...he hasnt even defended his fucking titles!! what a fucking joke!! and you are still defending that shit?? again... GTFO!!!

Lol.....this fool. First your triggered as hell. Second, theres a difference between "the notorious" charcter he plays and who he is. Drink the kool aid kid.

Serious question.

People amaze me

i don't think conor is going to fight again unless this mayweather thing happens. If he beat both ferguson and khabib, I would be nothing but impressed

Nah. Conor doesn't fight contenders. It's pretty vital to his success.

Back