Reflex sight stupid simple question

YeahBee

Samdog Original Nine
Reaction score
Reflex sight stupid simple question

If it says

Magnification: 1x

that is no magnification right?

Hang on, 1x does have slight magnification.

Not a lot, but it does.

Not as much as say 1.5x or more, but 1x is definitely more that none, (i.e. Open sights)

^^cool tnx

If you saw the thread on step down you'd see that I would be mounting this on a shotgun so too much magnification wouldn't be good either

I am really not going to hunt anything with a longer reach then slugs/shells

Did you decide to get the remington 870?

Ive never seen a red dot on top of a shotgun but ive heard about it and it seems like a pretty good idea. Your in stockholm right? I lived there for 3 years and never once say any gunranges, just tons of frozen golf courses. You guys have a skeet/trap place close to the city?

What are the laws on getting a pistol like a glock, could you say it was for hunting?

Also, where do they have the hogs, Id have to guess down south skane way or southern sweden, couldnt imagine them taking the frozen north? I saw tons of foxes, rabbits, deers and smaller criters but didnt know you guys had hogs.

You thought about going with semi auto remington like 1100 or 1187 or whatever?

I am a couple of hours away from Stockholm, Falun you know? ranges all over the place here

Been using a semi-auto Benelli for the practical part of the exam and man it feels solid but it is a 2000dollar shotgun ): but then again the instructor has had it for 25 years
The wild boars are like the Borg mate they adapt :), there's gonna be alotta opportunity to hunt them because the farmers hate em

One bullet handguns are often used in badger hunting, you can get a permit for a regular handgun but it is a hassle, either you have got to be very active in a shooting club or hunt almost semi-professionaly

Funny that you saw deers because I never seen deer (except Roedeer of course they are like rabbits)

If I am lucky i'll see wolfes in the wild for the first time next week as I am tagging along a tracker

Im sure youve heard of Lidingo. We saw some red deer or some type of decent sized deer out the back porch of our flat. Theres quite abit of green space on east lidingo so I suspect thats what that was about but it is odd they are on that island. We also saw them from time to time in Solentuna where I lived most of the time, by vasjobacken or something ski mountain just outside the city. Saw tons of foxs and rabbits.

I checked out falun, man thats out in the sticks!

Back