REEBOK Mistakes and Errors List

<{MindBrown}>
LsCbEiw.jpg

lol, this is great

the jiu jitsu stick figures on the t shirts should be here too

if you're a printer/manufacturer, it is absolutely the responsibility of the customer to provide you with the correct spelling. Goes with printing, tattooing (both businesses I have experience in), and basically anything where you are making something to a customers specifications.

Though I will say I'm surprised that more of an effort wasn't made for such a high profile roll out, from both sides, when it happened.

if you're a printer/manufacturer, it is absolutely the responsibility of the customer to provide you with the correct spelling. Goes with printing, tattooing (both businesses I have experience in), and basically anything where you are making something to a customers specifications.

Though I will say I'm surprised that more of an effort wasn't made for such a high profile roll out, from both sides, when it happened.

But it is Reebok who sells the t shirts, on their stores to the public, they paid an amount of money to get advertising in the form of UFC fighters wearing Reebok, and paid to being able to sell those fight kits on Reebok stores and online, THEY are making those shirts to sell it and earn money with the public.

They are not making shirts with Dana White specifications for UFC to use. They are using UFC fighters name to sell Reebok fight kits.

Reeboks biggest ever mistake right there..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 19
I never saw Norifumi Yakovlev before. How the fuck can you come up with such shit.

this one is really interesting. not a spelling mistake, but rather an appalling bad deliberate design.

AJ9057_01.jpg
lol it's like they want to make UFC look like a bush league sport

Unless Dana is all like it's about he UFC not the fighters and this is his way of showing it

But didn't anyone check and approve all these faux paus?

Another pointless thread by TCE

Seems like ESPN have Reebok writing their articles.

Back