Reebok is dying

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did anyone notice at today's staredowns that Reebok branding was conspicuously minimized on fighters' clothing and that the UFC logo is now front and center?

I didn't know Reebok was still in business until the UFC deal. It took a D-Level sport like MMA to make them the tiniest bit relevant again. My point is they've been dead for a long time.

Ken Shamrock beat Reebok into the living death back in the early 90s, it has been zombie-like ever since.

I didn't know Reebok was still in business until the UFC deal. It took a D-Level sport like MMA to make them the tiniest bit relevant again. My point is they've been dead for a long time.
If you think MMA is a "D level sport", why are you wasting your time on this site? D level mentality?

I noticed too. I dont think UFC and Reebok want anything to do with each other anymore

Dudes all I buy is Reebok, show some support, you guys probably drink craft beer for that made in a garage down the street flavor

Screen-shot-2011-06-15-at-4.31.57-PM.png
Hate to burst your bubble bud but Reebok was fully ingrained in "A-level" sports for a while now.

LMAO at hockey being A-level. Do they sponsor Badminton too?

You can't bash hockey when you have a picture of a baseball player as your avatar, they're barely considered athletes in my opinion. What's an "A-level" sport then to you?
Solid troll attempt but you obviously had no idea that they were anywhere else but with the UFC.

Back