Reddit post on new RNG laws in China - Could be good!!

What game is he playing at the beginning?
And fuck overwatch loot boxes. I'm only 28 but the last 5 boxes I've got have had duplicates, last one has 2 dupicates.

This seems really moot to me... whoever is already spending money on loot boxes / req packs / treasures, whatever, knows the odds of getting something is pretty low. Even if they see the actual drop rates I don't think it's going to change any of their spending behavior. Whatever, I have never and will never spend real money for in-game items, so this is a non-issue for me.

This seems really moot to me... whoever is already spending money on loot boxes / req packs / treasures, whatever, knows the odds of getting something is pretty low. Even if they see the actual drop rates I don't think it's going to change any of their spending behavior. Whatever, I have never and will never spend real money for in-game items, so this is a non-issue for me.
I think it will have a massive impact on people's willingness to spend money if they are able to actually see their chances of getting Epic/Exotic loot drops.
People are willing to spend money because they are HOPEFUL, but if the hard numbers are staring them in the face in black and white, I think they will reconsider wasting their money.

In the end, I think you'll see the Epic/Exotic loot drop numbers increased, just to keep the revenue incoming. There is a MASSIVE amount of profit at stake here.

i used to be into tf2 and buying crates and keys and all that shit. then realized i spent money to put a hat on my pyro.

never again!

I think it will have a massive impact on people's willingness to spend money if they are able to actually see their chances of getting Epic/Exotic loot drops.
People are willing to spend money because they are HOPEFUL, but if the hard numbers are staring them in the face in black and white, I think they will reconsider wasting their money.

In the end, I think you'll see the Epic/Exotic loot drop numbers increased, just to keep the revenue incoming. There is a MASSIVE amount of profit at stake here.

I grew up in Vegas... most people don't care about numbers, they care about what they can get. I think you're also overestimating what numbers mean to lots of people. There's no fun in not doing something because the chances of winning are low.

Just like everyone stopped playing the lottery once they realized it's one in tens or hundreds of million to win?
I think you're giving people too much credit, we're not that rational a species.

i used to be into tf2 and buying crates and keys and all that shit. then realized i spent money to put a hat on my pyro.

never again!
So what are the keys actually for? I've acquired a couple in trades but I have no clue what to do with them.

What game is he playing at the beginning?
And fuck overwatch loot boxes. I'm only 28 but the last 5 boxes I've got have had duplicates, last one has 2 dupicates.

I know the feeling. We are level 352 and it's been like 10 boxes in a row with nothing new.

I know the feeling. We are level 352 and it's been like 10 boxes in a row with nothing new.
I can understand being that high and getting an odd duplicate, but I shouldn't be getting. And then when you do, it's only a hand full of coins, at least give enough to buy something low tier. Even half the amount would make me happy, 10 is ridiculous.
I bought 5 boxes for the hell of it and got shit. Mostly player icons and sprays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back