Red Bull Armor!!!

You exploited his un-passworded Photobucket account?!

"u assholes!"

STFU, i bet your 300 pounds and live with your mom still

firstly, who the devil are you???

So what if i live with my mother, It just means I get a nice home cooked meal every night. :icon_chee

fukin sherdog never ceases to make me laugh, i love how someone actually posted those pics of me thats brilliant! for reals though i can take a joke or criticism, i don't look gay though , my biceps may be small but i fight at under 145 and putting on weight on my biceps means losing it somewhere else! and pretty sure the chicks were melting when they saw me in that costume and ur a fuckin twat so go fuck yourselves, minus my homeboys!

fukin sherdog never ceases to make me laugh, i love how someone actually posted those pics of me thats brilliant! for reals though i can take a joke or criticism, i don't look gay though , my biceps may be small but i fight at under 145 and putting on weight on my biceps means losing it somewhere else! and pretty sure the chicks were melting when they saw me in that costume and ur a fuckin twat so go fuck yourselves, minus my homeboys!

Yeah u assholes!

i do... with my right hand:icon_neut

UAH.jpg

that girl is cute, i guess the red bull armor wasnt that bad of an idea.

The armor looks funny, but the other photos that got posted weren't embarassing at all. If you are going to hack his photobucket to make him look bad, at least put up photos that look bad!

I see nothing wrong with any of the photos and he looks perfectly normal. Hacker fail.

Oh, and nice costume. I was going to be a turtle (and not even the ninja kind) but I gave up on it because I knew I would look ridiculous (realised this the night before after I had bought the plaster to make the shell).

should have made the wings black, white wings are for bitches

LOL what did you think, you wasn't going to get flamed. This is just asking to be flamed with those angle wings on LOL.

lot of pent up agression on this tread!!!

i thought that it looked pretty damn cool!

Back