Recent Malignaggi events just prove how horrible Conor fanboys are.

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Releasing stupid unorthodox pictures:

The guy is a total tool. He's releasing pictures of him in mid-air like that even means anything. He also released pictures of him in side-mount, landing punches. Anyone with half a brain-cell knows that this is pathetic, you're preparing for a boxing match Conor - stop trying to be a troll.

People then try to justify it and praise it even - "oh, it's mind games, he's keeping Floyd on his toes."

Let me tell you this, if Conor McGregor is losing the fight on points, becomes frustrated, and then lands a flying kick or attempts to hit Floyd when he's down - the ring will be overrun with people and Conor will have to be protected by the police. He will then be sued and will lose every penny he's made from the fight. If any imbecile really thinks that this is possible then they should probably be put down for the sake of society.

The ridiculous idea that he "destroyed" Paulie in sparring:

Supposedly they sparred for 20 total rounds, which comprised of a 8 round session and a 12 round session. With that said, I find it insane that you guys look at one picture of Paulie on the floor and somehow think that it conveys 20 rounds of dominance for Conor.

Look at this picture:

058_Dustin_Poirier_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.jpg

Does this picture tell the story of the fight, did Eddie get wrecked, or did he battle back and have Dustin curled up in a ball? One picture doesn't tell you anything.

Another thing which many have said which I think needs to be mentioned is how far away Cortez is. It just doesn't look like he dropped him, and the reports from Cortez himself have clearly stated that Conor is very rough on the inside and he's had trouble officiating him.

Ask yourself this... why is it so likely that 0-0 Conor McGregor dropped Paulie, and why is it completely beyond the realms of possibility that it could have been a fighter who got pushed down? Just clear bias, for no apparent reason other than "oh, he talked shit on Conor and Conor the god made him pay!".

The absolute irrelevancy of having success against Paulie:

Here's the funniest part...

Let's say Conor landed a well-timed shot on Paulie's chin and dropped him, what the fuck does that really mean? Do you think that knocking down a retired, overrated, out of shape, hasn't been competitive in years boxer, means that he will be anywhere near competitive with the greatest defensive boxer of all time?

This is my point, you guys are parasites.

You will cling onto any small victory for a man that you don't even know. I'm a fan of many male athletes, and yes, I've never had the pleasure of meeting them, but I've never idolized someone the way that you guys do with Conor.

The man can do no wrong, the man is a god to you, it's embarrassing. Jon Jones is the greatest MMA fighter we've ever seen, but he doesn't have fans like Conor, you guys are like a fucking cult.

I cannot wait until Floyd Mayweather (Conor McGregor's idol) - dances around him and makes him look like a total idiot in the ring.

You're not wrong, but this won't go down well...

It's a 1 billion dollar production. He isn't releasing anything. A team of thousands are releasing all sorts of junk. 'He' is training.

If what Paulie says is true though: And he has a whole lot of yes men. He won't just lose to Floyd, but he'll lose his next MMA fight too.

It's an age old story in fighting. Once you lose your humility [Not in public, but in training], it's game over.

2626388-r35447_3420x2340cc.jpg

Aldo ended Conor with a left hook while Conor was busy trying to punch his armpit, and MISSING.

959399.jpg

Denis dropping Mcgregor here with a slick overhand right while Conor is trying to eye poke.

Siver sure did disfigure dat boy conors face. Unrecognizable.

they've been horrible before he even got a title. What can you make of people who worship sociopaths? They are pretty much cult members.

To be honest, it is quite awkward to use so many words to explain some common sense things to the kids. It is like writing a book to explain your mother is a woman to the mentally challenged McFans

Diaz made McGregor try for a desperation take down and made McGregor pay with a rear naked choke....oh wait...
IMG_4407.JPG

Maybe he's releasing sparring pictures because he's boxing for the first time & want to show the public he can box in the leadup to the fight?

I mean it's not like he has ever showed sparring pictures before this, makes sense what he's doing, backfiring abit in his face with the Paulie situation though cause Paulie a divo, will be surprised if Showtime don't fire him.

Back