Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Great fight but they should never have let Preawpao out for the 5th round. He was out on his feet for well over a minute between the end of the round and when he was sitting down in the corner still out if it. Then gets another concussion on top. I know Preawpao is tough. But that was criminal. If you think Sia Boat gives a shit about his fighters watch this fight.

You can even see it in Petmorakots face in the corner. He kinda realises he shouldn't be going back out when they are throwing water on him and massaging his head and its doin nothing for Preawprao.

Great fight but they should never have let Preawpao out for the 5th round. He was out on his feet for well over a minute between the end of the round and when he was sitting down in the corner still out if it. Then gets another concussion on top. I know Preawpao is tough. But that was criminal. If you think Sia Boat gives a shit about his fighters watch this fight.

Why are they fighting for a 4th time when they both said the 3rd time would prove who was better? Nadaka was even signed to fight Praewprao next month...

Why are they fighting for a 4th time when they both said the 3rd time would prove who was better? Nadaka was even signed to fight Praewprao next month...

Well, Nadaka vs Praewprao is still on for just under 5 weeks from today... good clucking luck beating Nadaka after getting beat like that.

Last Monday's (Jan, 29) card with the Boomdeksian's bros putting on a show:

Yesterday's card (Feb, 1st) with the big Chalamchon vs Duan99 105 lbs title fight:

A very nice card today. Kompatak vs. Thongnoi and Rangkhao vs. Nuenglanlek coming up in a couple minutes

From 3 weeks ago, Kumandoi vs Pangtor

This was a nice showing by Kumandoi. He dominated Pangtor in a way that even Khunsueklek (who KOed Pangtor) didn't even come close to. Pangtor is a threat and was giving Khunsueklek great trouble before the KO.

btw Kumandoi was involved in a bike accident recently (he was without a helmet too) and got all banged up. Looks like it was nothing too serious though.

Wuttikorn vs Petchsiam from last week

Does anyone know why RWS crowd is like 100% tourists? I'm guessing they ban gambling but ONE also does that and you can still tell most of the crowd is Thai.

Its also jarring to see main event guys just giving up and wilting, at the start of round 3 no less. One of the drawbacks of open scoring.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why RWS crowd is like 100% tourists? I'm guessing they ban gambling but ONE also does that and you can still tell most of the crowd is Thai.
Raja always has more tourists (and farang fighters) than Lumpinee to start with. Lumpinee's location is also a bit of a pain to get to for tourists as it's miles out of the city. And I guess RWS is selling a lot of tickets to farangs in Bangkok's touristic streets like Khaosan Road.

This was a nice showing by Kumandoi. He dominated Pangtor in a way that even Khunsueklek (who KOed Pangtor) didn't even come close to. Pangtor is a threat and was giving Khunsueklek great trouble before the KO.

btw Kumandoi was involved in a bike accident recently (he was without a helmet too) and got all banged up. Looks like it was nothing too serious though.

Kumandoi vs Khunsueklek is happening next month. Can't wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back