Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Apparently Liam Harrison is fighting Phetmorrakot on OneFC soon. It wil be an interesting matchup. A couple of months ago i would have thought liam barely has a chance of winning, but after Phetmorrakot lost to some akward fighter i never heard of before, i'm not so sure anymore. Stylistically Phetmorrakot should still have a big advantage.
Hopefully its not in MMA gloves.

To me his style looked awkward, it worked against Petchmorrakot but i think he'll fall short against other top fighters

it IS awkward but i think saemapetch figured him out in their fight last week at one.

Yeah i saw that one but hadnt seen anything before that. Looked him up on youtube and can only find fights against foreigners and an out of prime Apisit

did you watch the fight against charlie peters at lion fight 41? i am trying to find his fights online from when he was younger and won the channel 7 tiger cement tournament...other than, i only see a few fights on that austrailian promotion, rebellion.

Does anyone know who ONE uses as judges? Is it like America where they get boxing and TMA judges?

I'm trying to get more familiar with contemporary muay thai. What are the best weight classes to follow right now?

I personally prefer 130-135 lbs.

Top fighters come and go and i'm sure there are some new top guys that i'm not familiar with yet, but some more known names include Superlek, Muangthai, Sangmanee, Yodlekpet, Petch U Thong, Tawanchai, Kulabdam, Neunglanlek
I'm trying to get more familiar with contemporary muay thai. What are the best weight classes to follow right now?

If you want to be watching fights frequently I would focus on the 118 lbs and under fighters.

Former Raja Champ Yodbuadaeng Fairtex will make his K-1 debut this satuday against Takei.

If you want to be watching fights frequently I would focus on the 118 lbs and under fighters.
I weigh about 117 lbs, so I suppose the smaller fighters are of more interest to me. Not sure how the quality of the lower weight fighters holds up against the lightweights that Kanka mentioned. Or even who to start with at the lower weights anymore. Reaching back into my memory, I remember watching one of Sarawut Pitakparpadaeng's fights on Live Muay Thai Guy and liking his style.

I weigh about 117 lbs, so I suppose the smaller fighters are of more interest to me. Not sure how the quality of the lower weight fighters holds up against the lightweights that Kanka mentioned. Or even who to start with at the lower weights anymore. Reaching back into my memory, I remember watching one of Sarawut Pitakparpadaeng's fights on Live Muay Thai Guy and liking his style.
The quality is very high it’s just harder to keep track on these weight classes since you have a lot of new young guys entering top competition all the time. Some famous guys in lighter weight classes just from the top of my head (although some of these may be lighter than 118 lbs) ; Jomhod EminentAir, Wanchalong, Satanmuanglek, Rungnarai, Jakdao, Yothin FA Group, Puenkorn (also spelled Puenkol or Puenkon), Kumandoi, Kiewpayak. I'm sure there are a lot of new guys i'm not very familiar with yet.

Very impressed with Rungkit. Already a top guy at 126 lbs becoming Raja fighter of the year. I think we'll be seeing a lot of him in the coming year. Will be interesting if he moves up to 130 lbs

Back