Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

next top king show February 10
26195515_397563600686513_4945596001175252264_n.jpg

Glorious finishing combination from Rittewada, I felt like the last fight should have been the end of their rivalry but they do match up well aesthetically in the way they fight.

Last edited:
Shiro Petkietpet is one of the better nonthais out there right now. I'm not sure how many people know of him.

respect for Sylvie but never been a fan...maybe it was just her attitude from her beginning stages and not being so humble. Nonetheless, chok dee.

Shiro Petkietpet is one of the better nonthais out there right now. I'm not sure how many people know of him.

I think he is well known in Japan. His previous gym was penang 96. He trained and lived like a thai in the containers near the railways allthough he apparently comes from a rich japanese family.
While I was at 96 penang there were frequently japanese reporters interviewing and filming him. He is or was bantamweight champion in Japan.

I was into Sylvie's website when her main focus was her fight videos with her retrospective commentary over them. I stopped going to her site when it was mostly journal articles on social and political stuff. It just doesn't really interest me.

I think he is well known in Japan. His previous gym was penang 96. He trained and lived like a thai in the containers near the railways allthough he apparently comes from a rich japanese family.
While I was at 96 penang there were frequently japanese reporters interviewing and filming him. He is or was bantamweight champion in Japan.

posted this documentary about him before, some parts are subtitled. really good watch.

Much respect too him, he even donates some of his price money to support charity and orphanages in thailand.

Some guy posted a Samart fight on Muayties YT comments

Vs Sadoureth(?) in Paris 1984

Sangmanee fall seems like a slip ... what do you guys see ?

Sangmanee fall seems like a slip ... what do you guys see ?
He got hurt, tried to throw a kick but didn't have the balance, went down and took a while to find his legs again. It's not a typical knockdown but I think it was counted right.

Back