Recent fights/results/news from Thailand

Tonight @ Raja tomorrow @ Lumpini and this Wed @ Raja all fairly big cards on paper tomorrow probably best of them

you're very lucky this is one of the most stacked weeks all year. wednesday is the big circus show but like Rob said tuesday is the most stacked in a legit way.
Think I'm gonna have to go with the circus then, new Lumpinee is too far off location-wise.. :)

Wanchalong looked a bit lost against the taller Saknarainoi, particularly at range. He made a good fight of it by gritting it out but I think his age is catching up with him.

Wanchalong looked a bit lost against the taller Saknarainoi, particularly at range. He made a good fight of it by gritting it out but I think his age is catching up with him.

not surprising though. with his age, style and fight frequency it's taking longer than expected actually IMO.

not surprising though. with his age, style and fight frequency it's taking longer than expected actually IMO.

Yeah I think he's 31 which means he's lasted longer than the majority of stadium fighters. I get the feeling the puenkon win was one of the last major victories he will have.

For those that can't see it, the Rittewada/Nontakit fight is on the muayties facebook page.

Nontakit kicks like a beast. You can see the impact in every kick.

Chujaroen vs Petmorakot is also on MTies facebook.

Kinda spoilers:

@anorak about that fight; Chujaroen won round 4 right? So why did he come out looking so desperate in round 5?

Chujaroen vs Petmorakot is also on MTies facebook.

Kinda spoilers:

@anorak about that fight; Chujaroen won round 4 right? So why did he come out looking so desperate in round 5?
no he was well behind by the end of the 4th, also the boss of PKSaenchai gym had just offered him a 500,000 baht win bonus at the end of the 4th of he could turn it round, so came out swinging wild.

Hmm, I thought he was landing his kicks well. Maybe they weren't showing enough impact. I will rewatch it.

Edit: ah okay a lot of the kicks were blocked. Hard to tell sometimes.

Last edited:
no he was well behind by the end of the 4th, also the boss of PKSaenchai gym had just offered him a 500,000 baht win bonus at the end of the 4th of he could turn it round, so came out swinging wild.
I was also wondering, the pictures on facebook said they were fighting at 138, but 2000 says they fought at 141. Do you know which is correct?

Back