Recent fights/results/news from Europe

First class I ever took was with Dennison at NorCal back when David Terrell was still in the UFC when the gym was super tiny.

Ya I think Rick parted ways with them quite a while ago. The guy they got running their Muay Thai Ryan Houston seems to have a good program. A girl I used to train goes there, I've gone to a few open mats that gym is huge and super nice these days.

I've kind of gotten out of training the last 3 or so years outside of some random sparring/pad holding. I get my fix for contact at Thrash Metal shows now...
Man I haven't been to a show in years.

No, surprisingly haven't crossed paths. Unless we have and just didn't know it LOL
I saw a dude come into my gym the other day with a k-1 max tatt, thought it might have been you. He was drilling with a girl who recently joined the gym.

I thought about asking but, they had a good session going, and I was pretty focused on what I was doing.

I saw a dude come into my gym the other day with a k-1 max tatt, thought it might have been you. He was drilling with a girl who recently joined the gym.

I thought about asking but, they had a good session going, and I was pretty focused on what I was doing.
Ya I'm not that much of a bozo to get a K-1 tat, LOL. What gym are you at if you don't mind me asking?

Ya I'm not that much of a bozo to get a K-1 tat, LOL. What gym are you at if you don't mind me asking?
I'm at Phas3. Before the lock down I was going down to the city, a few times a month, to train at Jongsanan's gym since we are an affiliated gym.

I'm slowly but surely, working my way back to that now that I have another job that can support this addition. I probably won't end up training in the city every week but every other week.

I'm planning on going to a few more big tournaments before I hang up the gloves. I still haven't met all the goals I set for myself yet. I'm still in my prime and come from a family that ages very slowly, so it's not that "I'm getting to old for this shit". But I have other goals and aspirations in life. You know, the kind thats actually making me money, not hemorrhaging it.

Random question, but does anyone know what happened to Hamicha? I hope he's good.

Good ol Aleksei Ulianov doing amazing at 70kg, wins against Vasilii Semenov, Zhora Akopyan and he may should have won the fight against Usubyan.

ONE‘s matchmaker, I know you are reading

Back