Recent fights/results/news from Europe

I trained with Gilbert Yvel last weekend:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ddest-man-on-the-planet-last-weekend.4313190/

upload_2023-10-31_21-23-1-jpeg.1009534

Thian de Vries fighting and winning everywhere, in this videos he is beating Nikita Kozlov in Russia and knocking out Vasile Amariței in Romania. In the middle of those two bouts he also knocked out Daniel Vítovec in the Netherlands:

The Dynamite Fighting Show began airing on NBC Sports.

Former Glory fighter Omar Moreno is based in Spain, but originally from the United States of America. Ostrovanu is a spectacular welter, he was involved in such matches with Alim Nabiev and Teodor Hristov as well.

The Dynamite Fighting Show began airing on NBC Sports.

Former Glory fighter Omar Moreno is based in Spain, but originally from the United States of America. Ostrovanu is a spectacular welter, he was involved in such matches with Alim Nabiev and Teodor Hristov as well.

He's not spectacular in the slightest, he's bang average. Every time he's stepped up to face C-tier guys like the overhyped Flamingo he gets beat.

Ostrovanu beat Shumarov, but in the way of producing spectacular matches. This is what I wanted to say. And many fighters today reach maturity in their 30s...

Today's kickboxing needs attractive kickboxing with KO's, multiple knockdowns, turnarounds, fighters who give it their all. Ostrovanu took a lot of fights and put on a show, even losing. His level is close, with a few corrections he could win more. Mehdi Ait El Hadj, for example, calls himself "The Talent" and comes to Glory to clinch or fight regularly. You don't have to agree with me, he is a dangerous or a strong opponent, ask Nabiev.

Weird news. Glory event in Romania became a K-1 sponsored event instead? And it will be European qualifier instead of the event planned in Italy.

And Broadcast replies lololol

Thian de Vries apparently knocked out his opponent with a spinning elbow (was going for spinning backfist). Fight ruled as NC.
I can't find the video right now. Fight could have been a DQ, that's pretty lucky for de Vries and his 0.

Thian de Vries apparently knocked out his opponent with a spinning elbow (was going for spinning backfist). Fight ruled as NC.
I can't find the video right now. Fight could have been a DQ, that's pretty lucky for de Vries and his 0.
Here’re two clips of the fight:

Happened to Haruto Yasumoto in RISE a while ago. Went for a spinning backfist and connected with the elbow, ruled a KO, then changed to a NC, could've been a DQ.

Stoyan Koprivlenski, Serhiy Adamchuk, Adrian Maxim will eppar in the K-1 Romania event. It's basically a souped up ROmanian regional event sponsored with K-1 license. Exact same system as old dsys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back