Reason NOT TO Online Date

BEATINGu

MAGA Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Just went on a 2nd date with a chick i met on OkStupid. She was aight. Date was running late till about 11:30 suddenly her phone started to blow up. I got a peak and saw it was a number without name- probably someone she talked to online.

I cut it short and texted her after to confront about it(and end it at that). She pretty much admitted it was another dude she gave out number to. Granted, I also went on a date with another chick the very same day, but only when I saw that this chick was on OkCupid after we met the first time. I suspected she was a shopper.

Which brings me to my thesis:

CONS of Online Dating

#1. Too much demand, not enough quality supply- yes, you can get dates but dont' complain when 4's and 5's come around the corner.
#2. These chicks go out with several dudes at once trying to see who will put up with them and who they like more- this would never be an option if you approach a woman in a store or some other public place. She won't give out a number if she isn't really interested. There is no trial-and-error period for t
hat.

What say mayberry?

I-Havent-Been-On-A-Date-In-Four-Months-Funny-Dating-Meme-Picture.jpeg

Last edited:
Because you can get raped by a dude

I don't really understand the problem here. Was she just staring at her phone texting some random dude while you were on a date or was her phone just going off because some guy was texting her? If the former was the problem then I understand but if it was the latter, then I don't know what to say other than grow up.

I do agree with your opinion on online dating though. Definitely makes them think they're better than they really are. Difference is that guys are too afraid to approach in a public place more often than not but it takes zero balls whatsoever to just message them online.

I do agree with your opinion on online dating though. Definitely makes them think they're better than they really are. Difference is that guys are too afraid to approach in a public place more often than not but it takes zero balls whatsoever to just message them online.

I agree. No risk of embarrassment, no reward of hot pussy. From now on I will set my limit to approaching at least 2 attractive women/day and see what my results are. That would mean I'd approach 60/women/month or 720/women/year. Even if I have days off I still should get up to 300/women/year. Assuming worst case scenario 3% return that's 9 women that will go out with me. This way I also know what I'm working with without a 180lb surprise wallowing out of her car.

I don't really understand the problem here. Was she just staring at her phone texting some random dude while you were on a date or was her phone just going off because some guy was texting her? If the former was the problem then I understand but if it was the latter, then I don't know what to say other than grow up.

It definitely became the former. I should have ditched the bitch at the place. She kinda got a hint when I walked her to her car really fast without saying anything.

Also, I don't think it matters. My time is fucking precious, as is my hard earned money I'm spending. I'm not there to present myself like she's some kind of auctions prize and see if I'm so fucking lucky to have her pick me. If you go on a date, that better be one thing at a time. That's an ethical way to date, but bitches(and fuckboi's alike) have no class these days. Very few do the right thing.

Last edited:
#1. Too much demand, not enough quality supply- yes, you can get dates but dont' complain when 4's and 5's come around the corner.

I'm sure they feel the same way about us. If you were a ten you'd be meeting tens, so take it as a sign.

#2. These chicks go out with several dudes at once trying to see who will put up with them and who they like more- this would never be an option if you approach a woman in a store or some other public place. She won't give out a number if she isn't really interested. There is no trial-and-error period for t
hat.

You would gladly go out with multiple first dates at the same time. You are just less in demand. And the phrase "to see who will put up with them" is a sign that you see all women in a negative light. Perhaps you should assume a more forgiving or at least less bitter approach for the sake of everyone involved.

If your saying the alternative, of getting rejected in person is better, then I don't know why you can't handle the rejection from online introductions.

Also, You have no right to be upset about her getting a text from someone. You aren't in a relationship so you should expect her to be actively pursuing her options. The same as you are. Its pretty creepy to confront her for that.

Now texting alot rather than talking to you is rude in general, but I don't think thats what you meant happened.

If you're not mentally retarded, online dating is a great tool to screen out all the unworthy women. Seems like most guys just mess it up by searching for the youngest piece of ass that will tolerate their presence.

I'm sure they feel the same way about us. If you were a ten you'd be meeting tens, so take it as a sign.

hat.

You would gladly go out with multiple first dates at the same time. You are just less in demand. And the phrase "to see who will put up with them" is a sign that you see all women in a negative light. Perhaps you should assume a more forgiving or at least less bitter approach for the sake of everyone involved.

If your saying the alternative, of getting rejected in person is better, then I don't know why you can't handle the rejection from online introductions.

Also, You have no right to be upset about her getting a text from someone. You aren't in a relationship so you should expect her to be actively pursuing her options. The same as you are. Its pretty creepy to confront her for that.

Now texting alot rather than talking to you is rude in general, but I don't think thats what you meant happened.

I've been on dates with women who didn't "pursue all theirr options" or hid it better. She should be pursuing her best option, not juggling dudes.

No, I don't go on many dates because if woman liked me and was serious, things moved fast and I couldn't keep going out with other women.

I could have 2-3 low-mid tier dates any time, but I don't have the time. So from now on I will be moving on to talking to women in person as my primary source of dates. Just gotta keep an eye on the ring finger and see if a dude is lingering around her....but even if he is he ain't gonna do shit about it. 6'1 195 and I have eyes of a wolf.
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.jpg

hat.

I do have a reason to believe you're single for long periods of time. That's not an attitude of a man that will be in a relationship or values himself.

Never been on an online date and never will.

When you combine the narcissistic cesspool that is social media with the concept of dating, the result is not going to be...too stellar.

Edit:

Post a little more so your likes and posts will be the same....you'e almost there.

No.

Never been on an online date and never will.

When you combine the narcissistic cesspool that is social media with the concept of dating, the result is not going to be...too stellar.
Post a little more so your likes and posts will be the same....you're almost there....lol

I met my wife online....but that's just an introduction and I had to date her a while before she accepted I wasn't some worthless sexpat. Don't discount the online tool to screen out all the undesireables ;)

Post a little more so your likes and posts will be the same....you're almost there....lol

I met my wife online....but that's just an introduction and I had to date her a while before she accepted I wasn't some worthless sexpat. Don't discount the online tool to screen out all the undesireables ;)

<mma4>

Fair enough.

I do have a reason to believe you're single for long periods of time. That's not an attitude of a man that will be in a relationship or values himself.
I would be offended but I don't see where you drew that conclusion from.

Online dating isn't a worthless tool. I've met some decent women, just not long-term material. But it's certainly possible.

Life's too short to short to dance with fat chicks.

I would be offended but I don't see where you drew that conclusion from.

Not meant as an offense, but an analysis of that paragraph. Sounds like something a cuckold would say, again-no offense, I don't mean that towards you but the way I perceive the take.

I go on dates usually with 1 woman at a time not because I don't have the option all the time, but because

1. I work a lot
2. I don't have time to text 3 different bitches
3. I go out with someone who is uniquely my type (like 1 out of 50 girls is my type, so go figure)

Now, let's consider if everyone dates 3-4 people at once. You're not sure about any of them. You go out with all of them, waste 3 hours of each of their time (and yours-not to mention texting/calls). Then you decide to go with person 3, but the person 3 has been doing the same shit as you and she went with person 2 she's went out. But the person 2 has been doing the same shit she has and he has went with person 4.

It becomes theater of absurd. Value your time more than allow women to "have options". They can have all their options after we're done going out.

Online dating isn't a worthless tool. I've met some decent women, just not long-term material. But it's certainly possible.
I agree, and I didn't say it was worthless. On a whim, I searched "college educated, good career, no kids, non smoker, non drinker, etc" and then screened them on their poverty levels.....narrows it down to 10 unlucky (lol) finalists and it worked out well.

But like i said, that just an introduction and you have to take it from there.

Not meant as an offense, but an analysis of that paragraph. Sounds like something a cuckold would say, again-no offense, I don't mean that towards you but the way I perceive the take.

I go on dates usually with 1 woman at a time not because I don't have the option all the time, but because

1. I work a lot
2. I don't have time to text 3 different bitches
3. I go out with someone who is uniquely my type (like 1 out of 50 girls is my type, so go figure)

Now, let's consider if everyone dates 3-4 people at once. You're not sure about any of them. You go out with all of them, waste 3 hours of each of their time (and yours-not to mention texting/calls). Then you decide to go with person 3, but the person 3 has been doing the same shit as you and she went with person 2 she's went out. But the person 2 has been doing the same shit she has and he has went with person 4.

It becomes theater of absurd. Value your time more than allow women to "have options". They can have all their options after we're done going out.
yeah, I'm probably old school but it's not cool to 'date' different people at the same time....and it definitely detracts from each 'relationship'. I guess that's normal in the US now....one of many reasons I left.

yeah, I'm probably old school but it's not cool to 'date' different people at the same time....and it definitely detracts from each 'relationship'. I guess that's normal in the US now....one of many reasons I left.

I don't think it's "old school". It's a mature way to date.
If everyone is dating simultaneously everyone else, then it's a huge waste of time.

Tried it once, now married with her, got 2 kids, 3 rats, 1 dog, 4 snails, 1 Betta fish and a Pleco.

Not bad.

the scam is you fall for her, other man lobs on the scene from her past hes angry and wants money she owes him or shes fucked, you come to her aid and give her the money to get rid of the creep, then like magic shes gone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back