Reality check: SJWs don't want to help only persecute

Necromantic

Stabbing
Banned
Reaction score
I think this perfectly illustrates that SJWs are not altruistic people who want to help people and make things better. In the words of Jordan Peterson they are bitter and resentful people and that negative emotion is more powerful than positive emotion . . . that they may say they are for this and this, but ask "oh yeah, well what are you against?"

So, a mom videos her son crying about bullies. The SJWs pour out their love and want to donate money and WISH DEATH A VIOLENCE on the bullies.

But a few minutes later and the boy's mother has FB pics with her and a rebel flag and then the SJWs take their torches and pitchforks and turn them on the boy and his family

Always remember, SJWs have zero level altruism. They just want to burn down and destroy.

Threads that use random Twitter posts to generalize huge groups of people don't really make any sense.

Now point to where on the doll the SJW touched you.

I have a solution for SJW's. You have to high road them.

SJW: Your racist/ Your a misogynist/ Your a homophobe.....ect.

Me: You care about brown people, women, gays? Chexk your first world priviledge bro. Why aren't you talking about the brown people dying in the 100,000's in the ME, by American made weapons?

You care about women? You should check your first world priveledge bro. Women are dying as human shields and being sold as slaves in Yemen.

You care about gays? Check your first world priveledge bro, their throwing gays off of roofs in the ME.

They honestly don't know how to respond to someone playing their stupid game, better than they do.

Threads that use random Twitter posts to generalize huge groups of people don't really make any sense.

Honestly, I define SJW's as left leaning virtue signal'ers.

It isn't an ideology in my view. It is a debate trope.

Nothing you presented illustrated the point you were trying to make.

Yeah well with people like TS in the world it is pretty tough to not be angry and resentful of everything.

I think this perfectly illustrates that SJWs are not altruistic people who want to help people and make things better. In the words of Jordan Peterson they are bitter and resentful people and that negative emotion is more powerful than positive emotion . . . that they may say they are for this and this, but ask "oh yeah, well what are you against?"

So, a mom videos her son crying about bullies. The SJWs pour out their love and want to donate money and WISH DEATH A VIOLENCE on the bullies.

But a few minutes later and the boy's mother has FB pics with her and a rebel flag and then the SJWs take their torches and pitchforks and turn them on the boy and his family

Always remember, SJWs have zero level altruism. They just want to burn down and destroy.

What's an only persecute?

The south lost, get over it. ;)

Defining a rightwing buzzword with another rightwing buzzword. Sounds legit.

Virtue signaling is real, and has been around for a long time. "For the love of god, will someone think of the children".

I am all kinds of sympathetic to systemic issues minorities face. I have no issue discussing those issues, and how they can be addressed, when it is possible.

SJW's don't discuss, they don't exchange ideas, they shout people down, with a debate trope that masquerades as morality.

Honestly, I define SJW's as left leaning virtue signal'ers.

It isn't an ideology in my view. It is a debate trope.

Virtue signaling is a silly buzz word. Anytime that anybody voices any moral opinion, they can be accused of virtue signaling.

I wish people would stop using buzz words and express themselves with their own words. That would force deeper thought.

That is not surprising. Look how worked up TS is over it. Some people love having something to rage over, and shit sites like Yahoo know exactly what to post to get clicks.

Is this really an anti sjw thread or a pro rebel flag thread? I can't tell.

When it comes to the op i mean

yea bro, seriously, the south lost get over it. also, fuck you

Damn. The people on that Twitter were worse than the WR.

I don't care if a young kid has parents that like the confederate flag or are members of BLMs. Kids should not be exposed to obscene bullying

Reality Check: Punctuation helps with clarity in your title.

The lady got got by Joe Schilling. Good on him. Boo her.

I have a solution for SJW's. You have to high road them.

SJW: Your racist/ Your a misogynist/ Your a homophobe.....ect.

Me: You care about brown people, women, gays? Chexk your first world priviledge bro. Why aren't you talking about the brown people dying in the 100,000's in the ME, by American made weapons?

You care about women? You should check your first world priveledge bro. Women are dying as human shields and being sold as slaves in Yemen.

You care about gays? Check your first world priveledge bro, their throwing gays off of roofs in the ME.

They honestly don't know how to respond to someone playing their stupid game, better than they do.

I don't think you know what "high road" means.

Now point to where on the doll the SJW touched you.
giphy.gif

Back