RE: Canadian Tim Hortons (Americans if applicable)

Have any of you had a hard time winning coffees with "Roll Up the Rim To Win" this past month? I've gone every day and all I've won is two lousy donuts.

I don't want donuts, I want coffees or ideally win free coffee for a year. Maybe the Honda Civic, but I'd give that to my mother.

Do you find winning cups are not as prevalent this time around?

I'm not sure if we have them. Maybe in Northern US?

I hate their coffee and donuts, but their Italian Sandwich and Ice Caps are fantastic. The Italian sandwiches are a bit less awesome now because they shrank them.

I can't have either of these any more because I'm keto, but they were fast and tasty.

0H5A5151-1.jpg

bab3702115d91f8cec0f6f798b54d008.jpg

I won a coffee this morning. What a glorious day!!

Quick, someone start a thread about not winning the lottomax jackpot so I can bitch in there. Clearly that would guarantee me the winning numbers on Friday.

I wonder how many times Tim's has been sued for hot coffee. I went there last summer a couple of times and the coffee was absurdly hot. Too hot to hold the cup it's in hot. What's the point of that. I want to drink my coffee soon after I get it. I'm still waiting on that Tim's coffee to be cool enough to drink.

I always ask them to double cup my coffee.

I hate their coffee and donuts, but their Italian Sandwich and Ice Caps are fantastic. The Italian sandwiches are a bit less awesome now because they shrank them.

I can't have either of these any more because I'm keto, but they were fast and tasty.

0H5A5151-1.jpg

bab3702115d91f8cec0f6f798b54d008.jpg

As a long-time Tim iced cap drinker (daily for years but iced cap free since March 2017) if I can offer you a suggestion to improve the taste of the drink: ask them to put in double the cream.

It's way better that way.

It's the Burger King effect. Cheap fuckers have ruined Tim Hortons. Should have never sold it to the damn Yanks. They soul'ed out. They probably rigged the results and also jacked up the prices and don't give their employees breaks any more.

My understanding is that, at least publicly, Tim Horton's was purchased by Burger King so that the Tim's management could turn BK around. I doubt BK has done any meddling with Tim's, but if sales slip too much they will probably do something.

I've bought about 6 xl cups so far, havent won anything

I wonder how many times Tim's has been sued for hot coffee. I went there last summer a couple of times and the coffee was absurdly hot. Too hot to hold the cup it's in hot. What's the point of that. I want to drink my coffee soon after I get it. I'm still waiting on that Tim's coffee to be cool enough to drink.

My understanding is that, at least publicly, Tim Horton's was purchased by Burger King so that the Tim's management could turn BK around. I doubt BK has done any meddling with Tim's, but if sales slip too much they will probably do something.
I don't think there has ever been a time in recent history that one company was bought out by another solely so that the smaller company could improve the infrastructure of the buyer. That doesn't make any sense fiscally or logistically.

Burger King will most definitely be the ruin of Tim Hortons, it's already happening.

Back