RDX

makedansure

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
An unbiased review, by RDX of an RDX product.

by admin · December 5, 2016

rdx-gym-gloves-365x365.jpg

RDX is one of the sporting giants in UK. With the production of equipment for boxing to MMA and gym, it caters the fighters with clothing and other sports accessories too. Gloves are the most important accessories that a fighter need because they protect the hands from the major injury during training sessions or workouts.

To build an athletic body, RDX has created leather bodybuilding workout gym lifting gloves for amateur body builders and lifters. These gloves are well gripped and they are designed in a flexible manner that would protect hands without weighing them down. When it comes to durability of materials, RDX gloves are the best choice. They are made of cowhide leather material that would add up to the durability of the gloves.

Padding is an important feature of gloves. It mainly helps you to stay away from serious injury and shock. RDX gloves have different layers of padding according to the sports such as MMA, boxing and fitness. Those gloves are made flexible for the fighters and trainees so that they can move their hands freely and do better workout. The purpose of gloves is not only to protect the hands from shock but also, they give extra support to your hands. Therefore, the extra-long wrist strap is there for the support to do strength training or powerlifting. The straps are designed in a way that they can be buckled up easily and do not burden the hands.

Usually other sports brands really don’t really care about the sizes but RDX sports provide you four sizes that would vary according to fight weights. So it gives you the option to select the appropriate size for your hands for better protection and injury-free to fight well.

Keeping in mind the purpose of gloves, the color scheme has been designed like that. The red and black body building workout gloves gives you a combination of elegance and power. The black is usually seen as an elegant color and red tells indicates blood and power. Of course, RDX is not making gloves for any other purposes than to serve the MMA, boxers and fitness freak people.

RDX sports is one brand that does not compromise on the quality. If you are planning to become a boxer or if you are a professional MMA, RDX sports is a one stop shop to buy the best equipment for your suitable sports.

Everlast Pro Training Gloves, and Unbiased review by a competitor, RDX:

by admin · December 1, 2016

everlast-boxing-gloves.jpg

Everlast Boxing Gloves Review

Boxing is a big name in the world of sports and it has as many fans as other sports have. But we can say that boxing is a noble art of fight. It requires too much stamina, techniques and hard work that ultimately pays off.

Everlast is a well-known American brand in sort of fight sports equipment and it is a big name in boxing manufacturing and suppliers. They started in 1910 and more than 100 years they are in this business. They are manufacturing combat sports equipment like Boxing and MMA equipment. They are famous for manufacturing boxing gloves.

Full Review
everlast-elite-boxing-gloves-300x300.jpg

Everlast ELITE LACED TRAINING GLOVES are one of top selling boxing gloves Everlast has. These are 18 oz training gloves. This glove has a really good wrist support and it is also really a good looking shaped shell, which helps optimal fist placement. Some 18 oz boxing gloves feels very odd but this one feels very nice. You can easily open your palm and really good fist position. Its thumb curve make your hand in actual punch position, which is really cool.

They really nailed the design of this glove. When you use this glove for training purpose and hitting the bag then fist position is amazing that it doesn’t harm your wrist. The design of the glove and stitching is not the best as this gloves come in $129 and I was expecting a far better quality for this type of price point but I noticed that it is the case that wear last product and sometime not built well but it looks good.

So further this glove is made of synthetic leather, which is supposed to be lot more variable than some of their regular synthetic leather. It’s a really well padded glove but it is little bit dense. These gloves are hard as they will create a severe injury. These gloves are very comfortable but I don’t think so they will last long time.

For me these gloves fit very well and that will overcome some of the other issues. But from the price point they could have done a lot better quality of glove.

Pros:

• Very well Fist Position
  • Thumb Curve is Good
  • Comfortable
  • Very Well Design
  • Excellent wrist Position
Cons:

• Not Well Stitched
  • Not Long Lasting
  • For that Price Quality Could Have been Good.

You May Also Interested In:

Facebook Comments
Tags: boxing gloveseverlasteverlast boxing

You may also like...

HEALTH TIPS BY RDX:

by admin · December 6, 2016

Weight-Loss-For-Men-498x365.png

A fat person always looks unhappy with his/her body and feel very depressed and involved in too many diseases in no time. In recent times people have less time for their extra activities and become too lazy to participate in healthy activities, results is that the blood flow isn’t powerful to burn fats. When sitting all day and eat more and more, then your fats will increase time by time and then a stage comes, when you feel you are too much fatty and your physic/figure looks weird. You start worrying and involve in a depression. Some start workout and become fit again but it also require some nutrition and proper diet to burn your fats and looks smart again.

These are some of the best fat burner, which help in losing your weight in quick time. But do remember you also need some workouts sessions for affective results.

1. NatureWise CLA 1250, Highest Potency Non-GMO Exercise Enhancement Supplement
Naturewise CLA 1250 is at top of the list in weight loss supplements. These are most affective and results are too good that many customers loss weight and happy to use these supplements. These supplements resuce body fat mass. But it also required a balance diet plan and regular workouts for better results. These weight loss supplements are certified quality and purity. NatureWise 1250 CLA 1000 mg softgel contains 80% CLA from 100% non-GMO safflower oil.

How to Take It?

Adults can take 3 softgel three times a day but recommended to use one softgel three times a day with meal.

Caution

If you are pregnant then you should consult health advisor before using it.

Amazon Customer Reviews:

By Amazon Customer on August 3, 2016

50 pounds of fat gone in less than 2 months! I’m a true believer, Naturewise have beyond exceptional products! I paired this with Garcia Cambogia and a good diet and exercise and the results have been unbelievable so far!

By Stephanie Jensen on February 22, 2016

Size: 180 count Verified Purchase

Does just as it says. Combined with healthy eating, exercise, and my other supplements, this has been a great addition to my weight loss journey. Pills are large, but go down easy. I’ve had no side effects. Love it.

1. Old School Labs Vintage Burn Thermogenic Fat Burner
These fat loss supplements are best for fat burn and preserve muscles. It is best due to zero artificial substances and support a solid diet program. These supplements manufactured in USA and are NON-GMO and CGPM quality certifies supplements. It is good not only to loos weight but also preserve your muscles, which is good for healthy body. These supplements help in loss weight, preserving your muscles and improved your focus and mood naturally, which helps in more tough workouts.

How to Take it?

2 Capsules 3 time a day before meal is handy for best results. Use it for 60 days and don’t use it before going to bed.

Amazon Customer Reviews

BySarahon December 4, 2016

Verified Purchase

I take one of these one hour before I go to the gym and sometimes it’s the only reason I have the energy to do a workout and stay on track. Does not make me jittery or increase anxiety at all. Simply makes you want to beast mode at the gym.

Byjcampb78on December 1, 2016

Verified Purchase

Great product and better than any other out there on the market. You pay for what you get and I could not be happier. RESULTS!!!

1. Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Weight Loss
These supplements are good for weight loss, enhanced focus, super thermogenesis and produce extreme energy, which is good during your workout sessions and give you the best desire results. These supplements contains a potent amount of green coffee, yohimbine, coleus, L-theanine, caffeine and theobromine. Caffeine is best for fat burning and it is scientifically approved as well.

Amazon Customers Reviews:

ByRachel L. Hudsonon December 3, 2016

Size: 100|Verified Purchase

I was looking for something to give me a extra boost and this stuff does the trick. I would recommend only starting with 1 as early as you can take it. I’ve had these got about 2 weeks and in still taking only 1 per day is that strong.

1. SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher For Men & Women
Skald oxydynamic fat scorcher is best amazon fat loss pills. These pills are good in development of body energy, appetite suppression, fat burner and metabolism. After taking pills you will feel the energy and you will feel the burning of fats in quick time. But before taking these pills do consult your doctor or health advisor, because some time such pills may affect your body if you have some kind of disease.

How to Use it?

For best results take 1 pill before breakfast with empty stomach and take it 15-30 minutes before breakfast.

Amazon Customer Review:

By Kris on March 28, 2014

Color: BELDT Verified Purchase

I am really impressed with this product. I love pre-workouts and whenever I know I’m going to need a good boost or am going to have a hard long workout I grab beldt. It avoids giving me jitters but really boosts my energy for the endurance of a long workout.

By P. Perez on June 1, 2013

Color: BELDT Verified Purchase

Definitely start with one pill as it tells you! I started with 2 and felt very queasy before working out. I have dropped 8lbs in 2 1/2 weeks, so Beldt obviously does the trick! Highly Recommend

1. Cellucor C4 Ripped Preworkout Thermogenic Fat Burner Powder
It is a pre workout supplement that helps in increasing your energy level and reduce your fat. Cellucor C4 Ripped helps in making you for much harder workouts, so that you’ll able to burn out your fat and excessive body mess. 5. Cellucor C4 Ripped proprietary formulated Ripped Blend is designed to enhance fat loss by harnessing the power of L-Carnitine, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Caps Imax Cayenne Fruit Extract and Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract.

Caution:

Before using it, you should consult or take advice from your health advisor or doctor.

Amazon Customer Reviews:

By Sean Rawls on September 18, 2015

Size: 30 Servings Verified Purchase

Words can’t even express what this has done for me since picking it up 2 weeks ago… Cellucor is the undisputed king of pre workout at this point. It’s their world and everyone else is playing in it.

By Jry on November 7, 2015

Size: 30 Servings Verified Purchase

Love the fact that I don’t get the heart racing feeling. But wakes me up and ready to go. Use this before each workout. Definitely recommend.

Facebook Comments
Tags: fat burnerfat burningfat burning supplementsweight lossweight loss supplements

You may also like...

To Contact RDX, I mean "healthfitnessmag":

We are busy in lots of things but we will respond your query within 24 hours.

Thanks!

For those of you that don't know, RDX or someone paid by RDX keeps writing terrible reviews and continues to try to give "unbiased" reviews of RDX products. Extremely shady practice, and it bugs the shit out of me. They create new user accounts, post stupid comments in the different parts of the forums to try to legitimize their user accounts, then inconspicuously bring up RDX. This new practice of shitting on other's products, namely Everlast, is a new low. These trolls could potentially mislead and try their best to misinform. They've been doing this forever. Their claims are ridiculous and they always sound really stupid. Above are postings from a cheap website they set up.

Completely unethical and very annoying.

For those of you that don't know, RDX or someone paid by RDX keeps writing terrible reviews and continues to try to give "unbiased" reviews of RDX products. Extremely shady practice, and it bugs the shit out of me. They create new user accounts, post stupid comments in the different parts of the forums to try to legitimize their user accounts, then inconspicuously bring up RDX. This new practice of shitting on other's products, namely Everlast, is a new low. These trolls could potentially mislead and try their best to misinform. They've been doing this forever. Their claims are ridiculous and they always sound really stupid. Above are postings from a cheap website they set up.

Completely unethical and very annoying.

Man I gotta say, the way you going around on so many threads calling out people RDX trolls are really no difference to what they are doing.

From about the year I have been on this forum regularly. Sure I see some RDX accounts here and there with one or two posts, but most of the time, especially recently I can only see you jumping around different threads, posting their website, links to different threads about RDX. Yeah funny sometimes the way you mock about them, but you are over doing it to the point you are mainly the one mentioning them.

Mostly importantly calling out people genuinely come here to ask question/answer question in a disrespectful manner. Even when I first replied to a topic on this forum. You accused me as one as well out of no where just because I said RDX were nothing special but had a fair price. It's like you are not allow to say any word about this brand.

The thing is... especially in the UK, most of the time what people could encounter are Everlast, Lonsdale and RDX. (UK Ringside, Lemarr, Punchtown, Pro box being not really accessable to common people). RDX is even being sold in Argos (Big retailer that sell everything around the whole UK) So what that means is, from time to time, of course there will be people asking about them, considering about them, as they don't have deep experience with gear.

I don't know why it upset you so much to point you start to trolling around threads, being disrespectful to new comer at times..I thought here is the "fight forum" as to speak, anything on the internet really shouldn't bother you that much, especially they aren't coming directly at you.

Just ignore them and let it go man.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I remember when you first came on, I did joke about you being an RDX bot. I was mildly suspicious because you had a new account.

I will not ignore them and let this go. I think what they're doing is complete bullshit, and I will continue to troll them the same way in which they are trolling these forums. I know you try to be helpful to "new posters", but even they should be doing their research and search through the threads to have their questions answered. There is too much bullshit on these threads and a lot of helpful information gets lost in it.

Report me, get me banned. How can you say that what I'm doing is the same as what they're doing? I understand you're putting in your two cents, but your honest conversations with these RDX is just enabling these folks to spam these threads. I will continue to do my best to get these RDX users banned. You can say that I'm taking this too seriously, and I am. As seriously as I one can take things on an online forum. This place is a resource to people who have serious questions and are looking for answers. I will be doing my best to report RDX and their shady practices.

I've been on these forums for a few years now. I honestly can't remember RDX ever coming up. They're doing some marketing and sponsoring some people so yes, if there are honest questions I will not troll them. But I have no respect for RDX.

in the words of another long time forum member:

1. Zaragoza Equipment
2. Everlast
2. Century

All of them rated 10 as evidenced in many places in the forum.
PS: Use the search function and stop spamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was in response to one of RDX's other stupid posts by the way.

Well....you can certainly do whatever you want. I personally would rather worry about my next fight or own improvement than anything online. Just you know that positive or negative, as long as there are noises, it's all beneficial to RDX. The worst thing someone can do to them is never talk about them, never make any noise or response, so they die out without any customer noticing them.

The whole bad press is good press argument. I sort of agree, but I am going to continue to troll RDX and try to raise awareness because they're not stopping. Yeah, some of the things I've said and the way I've said it was definitely me getting pissed, but I don't regret any of it or take it back. What you're doing is definitely not helping by the way, replying to them as if they're asking legit questions. You acknowledge your suspicion and you still insist on posting as if they're a legit user.

Yeh, I think you are the same guy as michi972 too.

But anyway, what Venum models you are looking at? Being a Venum product sucker, I don't remember they have mma sparring gloves for two different leather, the only model they have are the "Elite" with "skintex leather". Which one is made with "nappa leather"?

And in fact they don't have any mma sparring gloves available on their sites right now.

You have your methods, I have mine. How about you follow your own advice and ignore my posts? You obviously don't agree with me and what I'm doing bothers you. Why do you keep drawing attention to me? You've been on here for less than a year. I've seen RDX's stupid antics for a while now, before you were a member here. I've gotten their threads removed (either by the moderators, or because they're cowards) and called out many of their users.

Actually I have been here way longer than that account, just forgot the password and e-mail of my very first account and hadn't post much with this one until I made the iFossil account recently. I was going to not reply too, but didn't want to seem like I was pissed with what you're saying. I will stop replying after this message for sure though.

lol can't stop won't stop. You have been primarily active in G&E only very recently. I don't think you were active when I was, and the point that I was trying to make was that I've been trying to fend RDX off for a while now. Hats off to you for having been a member since 2011, you can have the seniority card. You are better than me.

some rdx equipment is high quality, some of it is crap. their thai pads suck, the handle ripped off quickly

to be clear makeandsure, you're saying that you DON'T like RDX?

Back