RDA will beat Robbie Lawler

I see Dos Anjos eventually winning the fight but it's gonna be no walk in the park...

It's a pick-em for me. Not 100% sure who wins this one.

Close fight to call , all depends on RDAs ability to get the takedown imo

This will be interesting for sure. RDA will not gas, and if he can mix in his ground game I think he's got a good chance, but Robbie is an animal. I have no idea.

Why isn't he the same fighter? Took a year off after a flash KO. Came back looked a bit rusty but still won 1st and 3rd against cerrone in an entertaining fight.

He's fine.

why did you see a thread on page 1 saying "RDA has no chance at beating Lawler" and think to yourself "well, i certainly disagree with that thread, so i think i'll make a different thread saying the opposite"?

good fight, look forward to it, and i think Lawler will and should be the slight favorite (maybe -155). shit, i probably should have started a new thread to say that!!!

Both were champions at the same time, it's like a superfight

Who has RDA beat at WW again? Any top 5 wins like Condit or Hendricks?

Is it 5 rounds? If it's 5 rounds I don't bet against Robbie. In 3 I'd take RDA though.

IDK about this one.

Best versions of both I'd say Ruthless but I didn't like his last performance against Cowboy.

RDA Paul Bunyaned Magny's legs then choke him forcing a tap. But his fight against Saffiedine wasn't anything special.

I'm going to say RDA wins while actually rooting for Ruthless.

Fans win no matter what.

Lawler will lose he's been getting lucky his whole career and should have lost against cowboy condit and hendricks. If he faces rda there will be no question who won.

Close fight to call , all depends on RDAs ability to get the takedown imo
I think RDA can beat him standing up too. He is good enough on the feet to strike with Lawler. When was the last time we saw Lawler destroy someone striking?

Both were better before USADA testing. Big Lawler fan but I think RDA will grind out the W.

Do like both of them,dont know which to chose.
Still feel bad for Rory that he was the unkucky guy to face Lawler when Lawler was a beast

Back