RDA vs Tony at 170

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
RDA has looked amazing at 170, while he looked like shit at 155 in his last two fights there. Tony used to be at 170, but has been at 155 his whole UFC career, apart from the Ramsey TUF fight. While Tony has been winning, he has looked sloppy at times, I imagine if he just fought at 170, then he would be much cleaner, and would probably take shots better.

If these two had a rematch at 170, who would win?

Who's to say Tony wouldn't be stronger at welterweight

Same result as last time. Tony is 200 pounds. Cutting less weight would help him too.

Yeah Tony still beats him. Hes just that good. Better striker with more weapons, better mma jitz and scrambles. Plus hed benefit from moving up as well.

Other then the Eddie fight, when the hell did RDA look like, "shit"?

And he didn't even look like shit then. He was winning the fight, and had Eddie buzzed, until the right hand from the heavens that saved Eddie's ass.

Tony pushed the pace for five hard rounds in Mexico City while cutting to 155. I think he would honestly beat rda again at 170.

I think this fight would be awesome, RDA isn't dying from weight cutting would put up a much stronger fight.
I think it would go to the judges.

Tony won the first fight because of the eyepoke in the second and better cardio in the championship rounds at 7000 ft. RDA takes a rematch at 170. Especially if it's a 3-rounder.

RDA!! tony won jus because the poke eye
I mean ferguson is still pretty good, but there was definitely an eyepoke that changed the fight. not necessarily the outcome, but it definitely affected the fight

Back