RDA vs Ponzinibbio on twitter

If it happens think RDA taker the scrap.

Santiago: "RDA doesn't want to fight, he´s ducking me"
RDA: "Come on bro, you really think I´m scared of you? You only gave me one option but I´ll give you two: show up here at the gym so we can talk face to face and bring the mouth piece.. OR.... we can do this in LA or Vegas"
Santiago: "If I kick your ass at the gym noone is gonna see. So let´s do this wherever the UFC wants us to do it. If you want the fight in November, good for me."

I like both fighters, but RDA is my man!

War RDA!!!

"We can do this in LA or Vegas" They were just LA right? And Vegas would probably be the TUF Finale show?

Bc (as mentioned) RDA is #3 and Ponzi is #10. I do agree Ponzi deserves a big name. Maybe Ponzi vs Maia? Or the Magny vs Oliveira winner?
IDK. Im usually against guys holding their top 5 spot by only fighting other top 5 guys.. specially after a loss.

Similar to what happens in the #2 Rockhold - #3 Weidman situation.
Chris is 1-3 in his last 4 and Luke is 1-2 in his last 3 but because they only fight established names. They have been KTFOed in those 5 combined loses.
In the meanwhile you have Borrachinha who asked for Weidman but Chris ducked because a loss to Rockhold does not change his ranking much (maybe he goes #4 or #5 at worst) but a loss to Paulo Costa puts him out ot fhe top 5.

Also rankings are subjective and made by he media. I would never rank RDA above Wonderboy but there he is for some reason.

What happened to Usman vs RDA
Usman is doing a training camp (and even will weigh in) for the Woodley-Till card just in case anything happen. He will get paid just to do that.
I think it is a really good practice for the UFC considering Till weight issues and the insane amount of fighters pulling out later.

IDK. Im usually against guys holding their top 5 spot by only fighting other top 5 guys.. specially after a loss.

Similar to what happens in the #2 Rockhold - #3 Weidman situation.
Chris is 1-3 in his last 4 and Luke is 1-2 in his last 3 but because they only fight established names. They have been KTFOed in those 5 combined loses.
In the meanwhile you have Borrachinha who asked for Weidman but Chris ducked because a loss to Rockhold does not change his ranking much (maybe he goes #4 or #5 at worst) but a loss to Paulo Costa puts him out ot fhe top 5.

Also rankings are subjective and made by he media. I would never rank RDA above Wonderboy but there he is for some reason.
all great points.

Let them Bang !!! Would be a huge boost for Ponzi with the win...

ur just mad he killed nelson
ufc-fight-night-gunnar-nelson-v-santiago-ponzinibbio-sse-hydro-390x285.jpg

111_Gunnar_Nelson_vs_Santiago_Ponzinibbio.0.jpg

USATSI_10163120_168382968_lowres-1.jpg

You wasted your time looking these up.

Ponz will always be remembered for blatantly intentionally eye gouging Nelson. He could become the champ & every time his name is mentioned that disgraceful shit will get brought up, & deservedly so.

I've been a RDA fan 4Long time now, but going with the Ponz. Losing to Cuddle me Colby is -points even as a fan after I talk you up so hard on the Dog, on how you were gonna punk him make my haters take a bite of me.... Not cool man....

santiago "eye poke" pinocchio is rly bad. Its the example of fighter who got into top 10 by accident.

I like both but I got santiago on this one. wanted to see santiago vs usman tho.

Back