RDA related to Overeem???

TaxEvasion

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Look identical to me

31d461e74fbf2a6934a7ea7ebafc01a0.jpg

533250_640x360_large_20160708160410.jpg

And Herb Dean looks a lot like that other ref.

One of the best LWs (possibly ever) already forgotten by this fickle fanbase.

He's more proven than Khabib.

WAR Canelo's cousin!
Alvarez got lucky in that fight and would lose 9 of 10 against rda.

One of the best LWs (possibly ever) already forgotten by this fickle fanbase.

He's more proven than Khabib.

WAR Canelo's cousin!

Edward got lucky.
RDA was already whooping his ass before he got caught and this was after passing out twice due to the cut(that last part isn't exactly a good thing im just saying)

Alvarez got lucky in that fight and would lose 9 of 10 against rda.

Edward got lucky.
RDA was already whooping his ass before he got caught and this was after passing out twice due to the cut(that last part isn't exactly a good thing im just saying)

I mean, maybe RDA beats him more times than not (like 6-7/10 times, not 9...) but Eddie would make him work hard for it most times. He deserves more credit than some people here give him, it's true he has no outstanding skills but he has some great wins with a 28-5 record overall (2 of them avenged) and no real major weaknesses. He's just a solid all-around guy, he's an everyman's type of fighter but can usually hang with the best.

Give some respect to the Underground KING, Lord Alvarez!

I remember when RDA ruined his career by pulling out last minute against Conor due to a bruised, not broken, foot.

Bet he regrets that now.

Eddie didn't duck Conor but missed his red panty night payday by not demanding more money to give Conor a shot at the belt.

Bet he regrets that now.

Aldo ruined his legacy and credibility when he was offered a rematch with Conor but declined, just a few days after Aldo begged for a rematch and said anytime any place.

Bet he regrets that now.

People crap on Nate Diaz for being dumb but he is the only guy that has gotten PAID for fighting Conor.

Last edited:
I just want to see a good old fashioned poop fight in the middle of the octagon, like they used to do in the Colorado mining camps when I was a kid.

Two guys would each get a bucked of warm human shit, and start smashing handfuls of the shit into the other guy's face, until one of them said Uncle, or ate all the shit.

Pretty good show. Unless someone couldn't make weight.

Back