RDA and Lawler interview. LOL

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score

giphy.webp

Battle of the monotone stoic warriors.

Basically a superfight

And sherdoggers wonder why the UFC give only certain fighters this type of promotion.

<puh-lease75>

They aren't big talkers. It really isn't a big deal.

They are both really good fighters that always come to fight. Not everyone needs to be a Conor Mcgregor.

Robbie comes to fight not trash talk is normal.

Really? Asking what your opponent's worst loss is? Wtf? So awkward. Can't believe ESPN hired this goof, nevermind it's ESPN I take that back they're retarded.

Gamebred deserves a title shot over RDA if he wins.

I feel asleep just looking at the pic.

And sherdoggers wonder why the UFC give only certain fighters this type of promotion.

<puh-lease75>
To be fair if you give shitty questions with no humor surrounding then you are likely to get robot answers from these two. Ive seen Robbie laughing and having a lil fun in other interviews so it’s not just on the fighters.

They aren't big talkers. It really isn't a big deal.

They are both really good fighters that always come to fight. Not everyone needs to be a Conor Mcgregor.

This.

I find Lawler is a person that casual fans may know the name of, at least more recently. And it's likely because of his history of destruction and excitement.

Believe it or not, your performances in the ring can often be all the promotion you need. And plenty of guys have used that to their advantage in the past. Plenty of people can get into the "stoic warrior".

Back