RBR Espn card 6/30/18

119-109 X 2, 120-108 Ramirez?

I guess the judges had it a wide margin like my 9-3. A couple of the rounds I gave to Ramirez weren't clear.

Either way, Angulo only throws one punch at a time and isn't able to do anything against a boxer who keeps punching and moving his feet. Angulo needs his opponents to stay still in front of him.

My internet screwed up just as the fight ended.

I had it

117-111 Ramirez..

Angelo give me the impression he could have do more. I suspect he will be kicking himself when he looks at the tape.

Pretty darn good night of boxing.

Check y’all next weekend

Ramirez is a bum. He looked like he had potential once but now it's clear he's going nowhere. You got a tall guy with no power that tries to fight inside all the time, just moving those weak noodle arms in unfocused combos like he's trying to meet some punch output quota. On top of that he has poor defense. Against any top guy in his weight range he gets violently KO early.

Skipped this card as it really didnt hold interest, but sounds like its time for Saucedo to fight for an eliminator

I might tune in next Saturday just to see Regis Prograis slaughter Danny O'Conor in the main event in an otherwise another mediocre card

ow.gif

Oct_10__2015_22_23.0.gif

Skipped this card as it really didnt hold interest, but sounds like its time for Saucedo to fight for an eliminator

I might tune in next Saturday just to see Regis Prograis slaughter Danny O'Conor in the main event in an otherwise another mediocre card

ow.gif

Oct_10__2015_22_23.0.gif
Saucedo vs Zappavana produced some fucking magic. One of the best rounds in a LONG time, and 6 rounds of awesome. Dudes will have to go a ways to oust it for FOTY.

At the end of the sixth I thought they could have stopped it.......

Your face has fallen off mate........
‘Tiss but a flesh wound!

Last edited:
A replay Saucedo vs Lenny z is on now

Back