Rate UFC Stephens vs Choi Full Card

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
10pqbgy.jpg

Not bad at all. Should be some good scraps. Probably the end of Vitor... But some future contenders might emerge.

4 WMMA fights = meh.

Some fun match-ups though.

Choi vs lil heathen should be fireworks. MJ vs The Damage should be bloody.

6.5 Overall.

6/10. -1 point for every shitty wmma fight. Rest of the card looks solid for a FN though. Glad Stephens vs Choi is headlining, that fight deserves 5 rounds.

Is it me or do UFC undervalue Kamaru Usman. He seems like an absolute monster but isn't really getting pushed up the ladder quickly at all.

8/10

Irene Aldana is one of the most entertaining WMMA fighters to watch.

Probably my most anticipated fighter to watch on this card.

tumblr_nk20vuJRZv1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

MU4Jhj0.gif

NauticalLazyGrizzlybear.gif

Last edited:
Is it me or do UFC undervalue Kamaru Usman. He seems like an absolute monster but isn't really getting pushed up the ladder quickly at all.

He has a habit of putting on boring fights, aside from his last fight although he's beaten some solid fighters he hasn't done anything memorable.

Good fighter though, I agree he should be getting a step up especially if guys like Colby are. I think Kamaru is a much better fighter than Colby that UFC just isn't giving a chance, considering he can beat alot of guys and make it look boring as shit.

Meh/10

Was gonna go but unless i get free tickets this is a sit at home and watch card. Usman/Meek and Choi/Stephens are probably the only fights ill be paying close attention to

It's not you. He was selling himself last fight. If he gets another good finish and handles his mic well, I hope they give him a guy around #5

6 / 10 and a full 2.5 of those points are for Choi on his own.

Meh/10

Was gonna go but unless i get free tickets this is a sit at home and watch card. Usman/Meek and Choi/Stephens are probably the only fights ill be paying close attention to

Mediocre card, Ufc shit the bed putting 3 fight nights in January (yes I know they are contracted to do so).

Her 2 fights in the UFC were underwhelming.
The Leslie Smith fight was FoTN

And I think she won the Chookagian fight by a pretty significant margarine but hometown bias gifted Chookagian the decision.

4 WMMA fights = meh.

Some fun match-ups though.

Choi vs lil heathen should be fireworks. MJ vs The Damage should be bloody.

6.5 Overall.

I was thinking about the same. The WMMA fights aside, the card looks pretty good and has some promising fights.

three fights I'll watch,Vitor\Uriah, Usman\Meek, and Superboy vs Stephens. Hopefully they are all on the main card, if not then fuck the UFC

Pretty good for a fight night card.

Best decision they made was to make Stephens/Choi the main, instead of doing something silly like putting Belfort in there. We could be in for brawl.

Back