Rate UFC on ESPN 1 Velasquez vs Ngannou Feb 17

Why Sterling on the prelim?also why I know every people on the prelim?weird

I think it looks really interesting, esp. if Cain makes it to the cage. Caceres is no world beater, but is always fun to watch and anyone named Gracie is always of interest to see how they will fare in MMA. A little heavy on the WMMA. Not bad for free though.

I've been waiting for a Cain's comeback for a while now.

the rest of the card?
meh.
And you might have to wait a while longer. I won’t believe his return until I see him in the cage.

Any card where there is a chance Vick will get elbowed unconcious is a 10/10 for me

Like a 6. Wouldn't even watch if not for the main event.

8/10 for the hardcore fans, 4/10 for the casuals who make up 95% of ESPN's demographic. They'll probably recognize Cain and maybe Ngannou.
I’d flip that. Cain hasn’t even been around during the lead up to ESPN era.

Most people have seen the replay of decapitated ‘Reem 20x in the last year more so than exposure to 2015 Cain.

Just my dumbass opinion lol

You’re kidding yourself about that WMMA there. They will have at least 1 woman fight on the main card and at least one other headlining prelims.

10/10 just to see overrated cain get wrecked above sea level

WAKANDA

Ngannou by KO

Then Cain goes on to fight Derrick Lewis, Ngannou rematch, Lewis rematch, then Ngannou trilogy in the next 2 years.

I’d flip that. Cain hasn’t even been around during the lead up to ESPN era.

Most people have seen the replay of decapitated ‘Reem 20x in the last year more so than exposure to 2015 Cain.

Just my dumbass opinion lol

Yeah man you may have a point and I can certainly see where you're coming from.

This is how I see it.....
It's like GSP coming out of retirement to take another fight after 4 years of sitting on the sidelines. While Bisping was active and continuously fighting(while being far more relevant), you can't deny that GSP was the main draw to that bout. Cain had a lot more reach to the general public during the height of his reign. For years you couldn't watch Fox Sports without seeing one of his Metro PCS commercials, much bigger push than Ngannou has ever gotten. Latinos don't forget their own, that demographic will for sure tune in as well.

what he said ^
with the way ufc's been placing fights, ts actually made a realistic card imo..

that fight should be on the main card, meaning it will probably be main event on fightpass

Yeah man you may have a point and I can certainly see where you're coming from.

This is how I see it.....
It's like GSP coming out of retirement to take another fight after 4 years of sitting on the sidelines. While Bisping was active and continuously fighting(while being far more relevant), you can't deny that GSP was the main draw to that bout. Cain had a lot more reach to the general public during the height of his reign. For years you couldn't watch Fox Sports without seeing one of his Metro PCS commercials, much bigger push than Ngannou has ever gotten. Latinos don't forget their own, that demographic will for sure tune in as well.
Roger that. Great points I guess I never looked at it from that perspective.

I was basing my point off of people that never turn sports center off, which is really an addition to the casual base now that I think of it lol.

And how silly of me to forget that Latino power...smh

Pretty good.

not sure why that butterface albu is on the televised prelims.

Well I guess the reason is

<datassdom> Too bad her face is a train wreck.

Back