Rate my bets second edition

Icanseeu

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
All right fellows I talked about making this a weekly thing didn't think I'd be able to do it as I use draftkings to bet but don''t live in The USA but I'm still there now so will be able to bet and withdraw my winnings when I get home.

All right sherbros here are my bets I'm going to be betting 50 to 200 dollars on each of these two bets Im taking Harrell against Maddalena as a plus 600 underdog. I'll be putting the same amount on Woodburn who is a plus 1200 underdog against Bo. Join the bandwagon and make some money.

I actually think the line on Woodburn is weird. Obviously I think Bo is gonna win, but people forget that he is only 4 fights in. A bit of Wiki-capping here, Woodburn is 7-0 and although they are all no-namers some of them have descent records.
MMA is hugely volatile, Bo could break his hand, slip on a banana peel or Woodburn could be better than everyone expects him to be.
I also put a very small bet on Woodburn... considering it a donation but no 4-0 fighter deserves to be this big of a favourite imo.

I actually think the line on Woodburn is weird. Obviously I think Bo is gonna win, but people forget that he is only 4 fights in. A bit of Wiki-capping here, Woodburn is 7-0 and although they are all no-namers some of them have descent records.
MMA is hugely volatile, Bo could break his hand, slip on a banana peel or Woodburn could be better than everyone expects him to be.
I also put a very small bet on Woodburn... considering it a donation but no 4-0 fighter deserves to be this big of a favourite imo.
That's my thinking if I win I get 3 months rent if I lose it's half a nights out drinking money.

Back