Rate each current UFC champion's record out of 10

You're so dumb, you're making yourself look so foolish just to discredit McGregors resume, hardly ANYBODY in the UFC has a Jose Aldo type of win.
if I'm dumb I'll always make myself look like a fool

HW: Stipe Miocic - 6
LHW: Daniel Cormier - 8
LHW (interim): Jon Jones - 9
MW: Luke Rockhold - 7
WW: Robbie Lawler - 7.5
LW: Rafael Dos Anjos - 8
FW: Conor McGregor - 7
BW: Dominick Cruz - 9
FLW: Demetrius Johnson - 9
WBW: Meisha Tate - 6
SW: Joanna Jedrzejczyk - 9
Good list. Personally I would give Bones a 10 and Rockhard 8 or 9

Conor's record since winning the belt 0-1.
Times he has defended his belt 0.

I see two zeros there. So, I have no problem giving Conor a shit score. Because he's a shit champion. Huggers can piss and moan all they want. Facts are facts. You can't change them. And as much as you'd like for it to happen. None of us are about to forget these facts. Conor huggers are the biggest crybabies in Zuffa history. However being the lemmings that they are. They're just following their lord and master's lead. Absolutely nothing new about that.

and yet his record pales in comparison to other champions which is why he can't be a 9 otherwise a bunch of people would have to be a 10
Which other champs have wins as significant as a 13 sec KO over the former longtime reigning champ?

Only mention you gave that effects his work at the top was a win over Mendes. So two top wins followed by a loss. No way he should be above Robbie or any champ for that matter
Robbie arguably shouldn't even be the champ. Many thought Condit and Hendricks beat him.

Player hater. Don't be mad Conor has the best win of any active UFC champion by far.
How did you work that one out?

It's funny watching Diaz see through Conor and how many people are getting bored of his antics
It's cute how people think he would beat the greatest contemporary boxer too

It's like ultimate hero worship

Stipe - 8
DC - 9
Jones - 10
Luke - 8
Robbie - 7
RDA - 8
Conor - 8
Cruz - 9
MM - 9
Tate - 8
JJ - 8

...poor Robbie, but that MW run hurt and he hasn't been super dominant as of late to make up for it like RDA.

Conor's record since winning the belt 0-1.
Times he has defended his belt 0.

About half the champions have 0 title defenses.

Demetrious Johnson has 2 title defenses more then all other 9 champions combined.

How did you work that one out?

It's funny watching Diaz see through Conor and how many people are getting bored of his antics
It's cute how people think he would beat the greatest contemporary boxer too

It's like ultimate hero worship

Beating Aldo who is an all time great and on a 10 year unbeaten run in 13 seconds by KO is better than any other victory any champion has. And no one thinks Conor would beat Mayweather in boxing but when you score him zero it's extremely childish and trolling.

Sorry, but I just don’t see how the champs of the lighter divisions (mens and womens) can have a score higher than 7-8 if we’re actually talking about the level of competition. It’s just a numbers game, there are less top fighters in the light classes. Not taking anything away from them, most have fought and beaten everyone they can. But there’s a pretty big discrepancy between Jones’s opponents’ opponents (does that make sense), vs Cruz’s. If we’re also to consider how their fights have ended, how could someone like Cruz have a score equal to Jones?

HW: Stipe Miocic- 7
LHW: Daniel Cormier - 9
LHW (interim): Jon Jones - 10
MW: Luke Rockhold - 8
WW: Robbie Lawler - 8
LW: Rafael Dos Anjos - 8
FW: Conor McGregor - 8
BW: Dominick Cruz - 9
FLW: Demetrius Johnson - 9
WBW: Meisha Tate - 7
SW: Joanna Jedrzejczyk - 8

Spot on imo!