Rat Pack fighters in the UFC?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
There is an MMA fighting system called Rat Packs in Delaware. Matt Riddle was from the team. Any other UFC fighters from this particular gym?

Also its super affordable. It cost 65 dollars for striking or grappling. Together its 95 dollars!!!

I assume this is where real fighters come from since my town, it cost like 260 dollars a month for one program.

They offer free 1 month training if you get tattoo of their rat pack:

Screenshot 2024-01-21 7.38.11 AM.png

this link shows 5 fighters from that gym.

4 of them didnt make past regionals.
1 made it to bellator and lost his debut. hasnt fought since.

as soon as matt riddle made it out of the regional promotions he left that camp and went to team throwdown.

the price you mentioned is good tho. i pay 120 dollars a month for one program. and a 180 package family deal for another program. (me and all my kids do BJJ normally is 120 per person, per program. but family packages get heavily discounted.).

Last edited:
Matt Riddle was from the team. Any other UFC fighters from this particular gym?

Also its super affordable. It cost 65 dollars for striking or grappling. Together its 95 dollars!!!
Do you really want to learn striking for $65 from that gym? You'll get what you paid for

2.gif

7.gif

getting a 100$ tatoo minimum to save 95$ on gym fees <mma4>
I'm a bit confused.

The striking and grappling programs combined cost $95/month, and people are getting tattoos in order to get a free month of tuition?

Do I have that correct?
Sounds incredibly retarded, but I must not underestimate peoples stupidity. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who think it's a good deal.

There is an MMA fighting system called Rat Packs in Delaware. Matt Riddle was from the team. Any other UFC fighters from this particular gym?

I assume this is where real fighters come from since my town, it cost like 260 dollars a month for one program.

They offer free 1 month training if you get tattoo of their rat pack:

View attachment 1025348
Another stupid thread where there will be very little possibilities for an answer. You ask the dumbest questions.

Sounds incredibly retarded, but I must not underestimate peoples stupidity. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who think it's a good deal.

So I wasn't missing anything?
It's just as dumb as I thought it was?

If so, thanks for the clarification.
What a bunch of momos

The tattoo is free for the fighters. It's administered by the coach himself using made at home spare parts and ink. Savings all around.

Another stupid thread where there will be very little possibilities for an answer. You ask the dumbest questions.

You are the Karen of the UFC heavies. Maybe instead of making agitated replies, you should talk to the manager or the mode. Also the thread was answered about how many of them fought in the regional and so your dumb worthless post got debunked.

Sounds stupid
I’d get a full back rat tat tho, if it’s free

Back