Raspberry Pi 3 thread Own All Atari/Nes/Snes/Sega/N64/Ps1/Arcade/ games for 40$

Hades86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What's up guys just wanted to share this bad ass piece of hardware with my sherbros if you haven't heard about it yet. I first saw it on CL (Maybe 3 months ago) claiming you could own every game in this lil box.
10207-4.jpg

I thought it was cool and I could relive my childhood with it, Problem was the dude wanted 250$. I was REALLY close to just giving him the money but decided to do a little research on it myself. Turns out the dude was ripping people off hardcore (Surprise surprise) and could build the system he was selling for 50 bucks. So I ordered the Raspberry Pi from Amazon 40$ and Downloading the actual game images from arcadepunks for free watched a couple of youtube videos on installing them onto my 32gb and 128gb sd cards and Viola . I have every game from my childhood and some games I totally had forgot about. I have been playing and just eating member berries ever since. Playing Tecmo football on a HD big screen is life changing. This thing is just cool as hell for reliving your childhood. Member Metal Slug? Ohhh I member, Metal Slug was Fantastic!!! Member Alien vs Predator? Ohhh I member!! So many bad ass games I couldn't even list them.

Might have to get this. I have been using ROM's for 10+ years, I imagine this works the same or similar.

I've been entertaining the though of building a bar top arcade cabinet with raspberry pi.

The issue is the soldiering of the pads.

I've been entertaining the though of building a bar top arcade cabinet with raspberry pi.

The issue is the soldiering of the pads.

You don't need to solder anything unless you're using the Pi Zero. The full size Pi's have always had GPIO pins. There's crimp on connectors for the GPIO and button/joysticks. Even if you use an IPAC, they're connected by screws.

You don't need to solder anything unless you're using the Pi Zero. The full size Pi's have always had GPIO pins. There's crimp on connectors for the GPIO and button/joysticks. Even if you use an IPAC, they're connected by screws.

No idea of what are you talking, lol.

I got zero engineering skills, I might just buy a USB one, or commission a fancy one

Were you able to find a DL for all the games in one archive?

No idea of what are you talking, lol.

I got zero engineering skills, I might just buy a USB one, or commission a fancy one
Watch the video, it's really easy to do.

X-arcade makes a pre built to drop into an arcade cabinet, they even one have one with the spinner. They're expensive, $150 & $200, but they usually run sales around the holidays. They used to offer a single player version but I don't see it for sale anymore.
x-arcade-dual-joystick.jpg

x-arcade-tankstick-png.26453

Watch the video, it's really easy to do.

X-arcade makes a pre built to drop into an arcade cabinet, they even one have one with the spinner. They're expensive, $150 & $200, but they usually run sales around the holidays. They used to offer a single player version but I don't see it for sale anymore.
x-arcade-dual-joystick.jpg

x-arcade-tankstick-png.26453
Thanks, I will keep my eyes open for a sale.

Seems like a fun project.

Is there a walkthrough or tutorial on how to set this all up?

Is there a walkthrough or tutorial on how to set this all up?

There's tons of other videos on youtube on how to set it up. It all depends on what front end you want to run.

You can get a laptop case for it, and portable screens with baterry packs to use it as a portable console as well.

Back