• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Rashad V. Rampage in Amsterdam

Brock Mongler

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm going to be on vacation during the fight, but still want to try and catch it. Can anyone recommend a bar/pub that shows the PPVs in Amsterdam?

No bars in Holland show any MMA mate as far as I know. Not live or on delay.

I'm going to be on vacation during the fight, but still want to try and catch it. Can anyone recommend a bar/pub that shows the PPVs in Amsterdam?

hey...since youre from Vancouver...im gonna be there for UFC 115. you know of any good bars showing the World Cup that weekend? (6/12)

Right on, thanks for the potential!

I don't know about any good soccer bars (yet), but I am sure they are all around. If I find one I will let you know!

Oh, you meant Vancouver.

Yeah there are Tons to watch the World Cup.

Who are you cheering for? Italy FOR SURE you want to go to commercial drive (it's a main road, easy to find. Lots of bars).

Otherwise these are some good ones: The Academic (Broadway and Fir), Frog and Firkin (also on Broadway), 3 Lions (obviously for England games - also on Broadway), Sharks Club is alright (a chain, there are a few around the city), but the scene is a little bit cha-chi - like dudes who wear tapout shirts to look legit. If you like the Germans, nothing beats the German cultural club. It's on Knight Street, also easy to find, a bit of a stretch unless you are taking a cab though.

Besides that, if you are staying downtown, there will be a lot of bars that show the games. The city doesn't stop for the world cup, but any legit bar will show it.

Try to get out of down town if you can, because the bars down there are a little more expensive and phony - in my opinion. Although Johnny Fox's (Granville) and the Lennox (Granville and Robson) are pretty good. Also, there is a pretty decent bar right above the Waterfront Train Station. It's above the top part of a bar called the "transcontinetal" it's a little quiet, but there are 15'' flat screens at every table. "Wings" is alright too, they have a shit load of different flavours of wings and a decent number of TVs.

Obviously I need to drink less, ha ha ha!

Why not try to catch "It's showtime" in Amsterdam arena.

I'm going to be in Amsterdam during UFC 117, so I have the same question.

Is satellite still the only place?

Back