Rashad Evans Now a MIDDLEWEIGHT; Aiming for UFC 205 in NYC

If Rashad was gonna try to switch weight classes to have a little more success in the UFC he should have went to HW instead, there are guys there that would be much easier to beat

6a48t.gif

Hit the rest button on his UFC career.

Hey Dana, slip USADA some money to let Machida off the hook, like you did Jones and Lesnar.

Machida vs Evans II.

I agree with him moving up to HW. he's short but thick kind if like cormier. He'd do real well with the slower HWs.

Middleweight is a tougher division than LHW right now IMO.

Kennedy said a few weeks ago that he was fighting Rashad at MW. Its good to see that that fight isn't official yet because it was pretty clear that the reception was... less than warm... I think, though, thats mostly Kennedy's fault. I don't think theres a single fight involving Kennedy that I'd be excited for... maybe Kennedy vs. Weidman.

I've been a fan of his since his ultimate fighter days, but I wish he would've made this move a while back. It may be too late. Hopefully the weight cut goes well and he can get another win under his belt.

Four years too late. Always said he should have dropped immediately after losing to Boneless.

Rashad knocked Chuck Liddell the fuck out. Now it seems like Rashad is on the same exact slide down Chuck was and he has the same issues with not wanting to call it quits, I sincerely hope he turns it around though.

They almost made that fight before Weidman beat him. Rashad is old and on the way out, he gets hurt by the top guys.
Shad vs Kennedy was the right fight. Shad vs Vitor once Moose gets finished burying him.

Machida is suspended.

And this cut just never works out. I hope this one works because Rashad is the man and deserves the best but like so many others time is not on his side
Most guys do it like retards.

Machida cut down from his 205 weight at first and was ripped and huge at 185. Then, he dieted down and lost muscle mass and now he's small and chubby again LOL. The fuck was the point of dropping down if he was just going to lose size and be at a size disadvantage again?

Rashad is a wrestler and understands weight classes better. He won't make that mistake.

Too little too late imo.

He should've done this 3/4 years ago.

Back